'''This page is for the LetsPlay series. There is no page for the film as of yet.'''
!!Super Mario Sunshine Versus
* Josh gets all 8 Red Coins in Hotel Delfino, with less than a second to spare.
** To be more precise: he had ''220 milliseconds'' (misquoted as 22 milliseconds) remaining. That is '''''less than 1/4 of a second.'''''
* One of the viewers' runs qualifies for this, as he finished the entire game in ''11 half-hour episodes.''
** Not as short, but the impressive part is that another person got 12th place, which was only available for a short time. Both main players got 11 and 13th place, with the second only winning within five minutes of the first, meaning that someone else was right on [[spoiler: Josh]]'s tail the whole time, and also managed to beat [[spoiler: Tyler]].
* During the Bowser fight, Tyler falls off the ledge...and rockets back up, barely clinging onto the platform.
* The fact that, despite Tyler never having 100% completed the game before, and Josh having done it 4 times previously, their final coin counts are within two of each other! [[spoiler:And even though Josh won, they finish within half an hour of each other!]].
* [[spoiler: Josh]] winning the race in the end.
!!Super Mario Galaxy Versus
* The intro is pretty impressive. It's basically a more pumped up version of the intro for Sunshine Versus.
* Donna pulls a [[InterfaceScrew WiiVerse]] on Tyler at the ''perfect'' moment: while he's fighting a boss that requires good use of the Wii Remote to point at the screen and the Nunchuk to dodge. This leads to Tyler not only dying at the boss, but also several times at the start of the level by spiders.
** Tyler pays this back in Episode 4, where he forces her to commit suicide when she was literally right next to the star.
* Episode 4 is a CurbStompBattle in Donna's favour, thanks to Tyler not knowing much about some of the levels he plays, and Donna staying neck-and-neck while playing through the levels that he ''does'' know about.
* In episode 5, Donna beats [[ThatOneLevel Battlerock's Garbage Dump]] on her first try.
* Also in episode 5, Tyler uses both his Star Bit Blowout lifelines at precisely the right time, and then tricks Donna into using up one of hers when Tyler had already spent most of his Star Bits on a Hungry Luma.
** Even better, although it's not clear if this was intentional or not: Donna had 699 star bits prior. When doing the Blowout, she incorrectly thought she would end up with ''169'', instead of '''199''' (since she had to get rid of 500 star bits). ''Tyler doesn't correct her''.
* Donna then manages to get her own back in episode 7 by making Tyler use Level Leaver while fighting Bouldergeist...which provokes an [[ClusterFBomb interesting reaction]].
* In Episode 9, Donna gets so far ahead of Tyler that she BrokeTheRatingScale.
* In Episode 14, Donna manages to beat [[ThatOneLevel Mario Meets Mario]] while [[InterfaceScrew WiiVersed]].
* Donna gains access to [[ThatOneLevel Rolling Gizmo Galaxy]], and immediately attempts it to screw with Tyler. She beats it first try. Tyler's reaction is beautiful.
** That entire episode is a moment of awesome for Donna, gaining a whopping 8 stars to Tyler's 3, including two of the Trial Galaxy stars. The icing on the cake? Early in the episode, she mentions that [[HandicappedBadass she can't see perfectly well, due to not wearing her glasses.]]
* In episode 21, Tyler redeems himself by finally going back to Rolling Gizmo Galaxy and beating it on his first new try.
* [[spoiler: Donna]] eventually winning the versus, after being tied with [[spoiler: Tyler]] at the beginning of the finale episode.
** [[spoiler: She also screws Tyler over to the point that she wins two stars ahead of him. It doesn't sound like much, but the competition wasn't as close as the endings to the other versuses so far.]]
* The animated intro (and the alternative version for episode 6).
* In Area 2, Tyler manages to get gold rank on ''every'' boss ghost, except Bogmire (who is ThatOneBoss to him), who he got a silver on.
** Josh is actually confused by this; it takes Tyler at least four or five attempts to suck up Bogmire, and it takes Josh only three, yet Josh got a bronze.
* Tyler, after accidentally letting slip that there's a gold mouse in Madame Clairvoya's room, [[OhCrap realizes that Josh heard him and now knows.]] He covers up by claiming that the mouse only has a twenty percent chance of appearing, when you're supposed to force it to appear by examining a piece of cheese. Josh believes him and doesn't find the gold mouse. [[spoiler: He eventually finds it during the blackout three episodes later.]]
* In episode 3, Tyler has at least 27 million dollars, while Josh only has 26 million despite being further ahead.
* Due to [[spoiler: Josh dying in episode 5]], [[spoiler: Tyler]] is in the lead. However, [[spoiler: Josh manages to take the lead back in episode 6 nigh-effortlessly]].
** Of course, it helped the [[spoiler: Tyler starts vacuuming in the middle of the recording]] and [[spoiler: guessed incorrectly which door a key unlocked, forcing him to backtrack through the entire mansion]].
* [[spoiler: Josh]] winning the race, after a period of uncertainty.
* During the Loser's Challenge, [[spoiler: Tyler]] just had to walk around and call Mario's name. He takes it a step further and ''screams Mario's name'' in the middle of a crowded hallway on two separate occasions. Considering he didn't have to do that, but did it just for laughs, is pretty cool.
!!Super Mario 64 Versus
* An out-of-universe example is Tyler in episode 5 talking about the 'biggest hamster cage ever' that he and his friends made when he was a kid, which was seven feet tall and had 200 'rooms' made of cardboard boxes all themed around different themes. Josh is impressed.
* Tyler practiced Tiny-Huge Island a lot in between episodes 9 and 10, with the result that he's able to close the three-star gap between him and Josh and they end the episode with the same number of stars.
* The intro to the finale, with Tyler [[GratuitousRap freestyle rapping]]. Even Josh admits it was (relatively) impressive.
--> We-we-we-welcome to the Versus, of Mario 64!
--> Peach was kidnapped by Bowser [[RunningGag cause she is a whore!]]
--> We're saving her cause [[IWasToldThereWouldBeCake she promised us cake]]
--> But we don't care about her cause her boobs are fake!
--> [[LetsPlay/JoshJepson Josh]] and I are racing to get to the end
--> And to see who can first save the lady friend!
--> Josh is gonna lose, it is obvious
--> Cause I'm LetsPlay/AttackingTucans and I'm impervious
--> To his distractions! They are pretty lame
--> This is the finale, so let us play the game!
* The climax of the whole versus. It all came down to both Josh and Tyler getting two hits on the final Bowser battle. Viewers were at the edge of their seats on seeing who would get the last hit. The reaction of the two when one of them got the last hit first is downright hysterical.
** Made even better since [[spoiler: Josh won the race by beating the final boss battle first and not only without dying once, but he openly admits he sucks at the Bowser fights, making it all the more awesome he still won]]
*** Made even more better since [[spoiler: Josh was struggling the entire episode, making mistakes on a couple of the levels. He even had 7/8 damage on Bowser! And he still won.]]
!!Ocarina of Time Versus
* Another out-of-universe example is Tyler in episode 2 talking about how as a kid he wrote a walkthrough to part of ''Ocarina of Time'' for a school project, and his teacher wouldn't let him use images of the game characters because she said they were under copyright. He wrote to Nintendo and they wrote back saying they liked that he was using their game for an educational purpose and both gave him permission and sent him some posters.
* Real example: Gerudo Training Grounds. By this point, [[spoiler: Josh has lost so many episodes that Tyler's victories in the Spirit Temple made it so Tyler only needs to win one more episode to get the majority of wins, whereas Josh needs three. So Josh wins at the adult mini games, and then the Gerudo Training grounds, tying the score]] just in time for the finale.
* [[spoiler: Tyler]] wins the Versus, beating out his competitor by a matter of ''seconds'', similar to the finale of Super Mario 64 Versus. [[spoiler: Even better, [[ThrowTheDogABone this was his first victory in a full-game Versus]]]].
* Tyler managing to beat [[ThatOneBoss Mr. Vile]] on his first try in episode 4 and actually pull ahead of Josh for the first time.
* All of Episode 12, for both players. Appropriately enough, it's the episode where they get the 100th and final Jiggy of the game. [[spoiler: Josh only barely manages to stay one step ahead of Tyler throughout the whole video, and even then Tyler gets the edge on musical notes and honeycombs]]. Then it finally ends when one of them reaches Grunty's Furnace Fun, only one minute before the other. As some comment put it:
-->"And as the two [=LPers=] approach the home stretch, less than a minute separates victory from bitter defeat!"
* And, of course, the finale itself provides a thrilling conclusion to the versus. Having gotten the final Jiggy in the previous episode, it comes down to a race as to who can finish the final stage and boss first. [[spoiler: Both end up, predictably, failing multiple times at the stage ''and'' the boss, until Josh manages to win by a matter of ''seconds'', having been at low health during the boss battle. Even though he doesn't win, Tyler also deserves credit for holding his own during the versus, even though ''VideoGame/BanjoKazooie'' is Josh's favourite game.]]
* [[spoiler: Stephen]] beats the first level of Donkey Kong Country in ''23 seconds.'' In contrast, before they played the first level, they spent 33 seconds on the map screen. ''He spent more time waiting on the map than he did playing the game.''
** The whole Donkey Kong Country matchup is a CurbStompBattle. [[spoiler: Stephen]] wins every level by a considerable margin, even when he accidentally initiated a minute-long bonus level.
* [[spoiler: After being down four letters to one in Super Mario Sunshine Moose, in the course of two videos Josh comes back to launch a four-win streak against Tyler, beating him by merely seconds in the final shine.]]
** [[spoiler: Even better: after they agree to add an extra letter in order to keep playing, Josh shuts Tyler out again, turning Tyler into the Mooses.]]
!!Mega Man 1 Versus
* The whole series was a CurbstompBattle [[spoiler: in Tim's favor. He holds a consistent lead the entire time and wins by a few stages.]]
!!New Super Luigi U Versus
* [[spoiler: Tyler]] winning the Versus. Despite both players being neck and neck at the beginning of the finale episode, he breaks the trend by actually getting quite the lead on [[spoiler: Josh]] before claiming the win. [[spoiler: Better yet, as they point out during the credits, Tyler had never played the game ''or'' VideoGame/NewSuperMarioBrosU before starting the Versus. Josh, the loser, had played all the way through that game, ''with LetsPlay/TheRunawayGuys''.]]
!!Super Mario Sunshine Versus 2
* Episode 3 ends with Josh attempting to complete [[ThatOneLevel the Sandbird]] level. He manages it in one attempt.
* [[spoiler: Tyler finally wins a Versus]] in the VideoGame/SuperMonkeyBall versus.
* [[spoiler: Tyler]] winning Dig Dug Versus by only 130 points.