* Am I the only one who finds "Haman's Song" to be one of the BEST villian songs in the show? Anyone else?
** No, no you're not.
--> '''Haman:''' Haha! ''Mordecai is busted!''
--> '''Chorus:''' ''[[IronicEcho There are those who can't be trusted]]!''
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GFSCsNABVE The song in question, for all you to enjoy!]]
* The "Rumor Weed Song" comes in close second.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-IKck-kZjw "Hey, Red Wonder, let me show you how to do a theme song."]]
* Likewise, am I the only one who finds the Veggietales rendition of the song 'Footloose' AMAZING?!?!? You can see it for yourself [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX07HLSoiV0 here]] if you skip to 4:46. Enjoy!
* "I Can Be Your Friend" at the conclusion of the equally awesome episode "The Gourds Must Be Crazy."
* ''Rack, Shack, and Benny'':
** The boys standing firm, refusing to sing a song they have issues with morally. When Nezzer threatens them because of their refusal to sing the song, they sing a child's lullaby instead.
** When Rack, Shack and Benny are about to be sent to the furnace, Laura tries to rescue them. When taking them away in a truck doesn't work, she immediately goes to unplug the machines. Her efforts ultimately didn't work, but that she tried at all, let alone how hard she tried, was definitely awesome.
** The sheer fact that Laura stood up to [[BadBoss Mr. Nezzer]] in and of itself is insanely awesome, considering that she's doing what could be roughly described as the equivalent of Daniel standing up to King Nebuchadnezzar after the latter had sentenced Radshack, Meshack, and Abed-nego to death and doing everything in his power to make sure that they escaped their [[KillItWithFire fiery demise]]. Good Lord, that girl has balls.
* Recently the show "Beauty and the Beet" had the moral of unconditional love. Since it's based on BeautyAndTheBeast, one could expect them have the Belle stand-in fall in love with the Beast stand-in. However this is completely averted, instead having Mirabelle and Mr. Beet develop an IntergenerationalFriendship, something that you likely wouldn't expect to see in a story based on a fairy tale with a plot that requires romance to resolve.