* When the titular character tries to stake Dracula in the heart.
-->'''Dracula:''' (looks at stake, smiles) Hello, Gabriel.
* Despite being a "gypsy" princess who has spent most of the movie needing to be saved by Van Helsing, when she's been kidnapped by the last of Dracula's brides and is about to be sucked, Kate Beckinsale redeems herself with this exchange:
-->'''Aleera:''' Anna, my love. It is your blood that shall keep me beautiful. What do you think of that?\\
[''laughs triumphantly, then screams as Anna catches a silver stake and impales her through the chest'']\\
'''Anna Valerious:''' I think if you're going to kill somebody, kill them! Don't stand around talking about it!
** Even if that was borrowed from ''Film/TheGoodTheBadAndTheUgly''.
* The main Van Helsing theme, first heard on the streets of Paris towards the beginning of the film. Amazing.
** Try the entire friggin' movie. The music is some of the best work Creator/AlanSilvestri has produced (he worked with Stephen Sommers before on ''Film/TheMummyReturns'' and again on ''Film/GIJoeTheRiseOfCobra''. [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome Music of the awesome and crowned variety in all three cases]]).
** How badass was the soundtrack? So badass that Nicepeter and Epiclloyd used it on the Hitler-Vader EpicRapBattlesOfHistory rematch.
* VisualEffectsOfAwesome: To this troper at least, particularly during the climatic werewolf vs vampire battle.
** From the same scene, the moment where [[spoiler:Werewolf!Van Helsing sharpens his claws on a metal surface and shows them to Dracula with a glare that means business.]]
* A flying vampire bride vs Van Helsing armed with an AutomaticCrossbow. Once it's been dipped in holy water, the fight becomes a whole lot shorter and one-sided.