* The crowner of ''ComicBook/VForVendetta'', has to be after V's done temporarily shrugging off several bullets.
-->'''V:''' There. Did you think to kill me? There's no flesh or blood within this cloak to kill. There's only an idea. ''Ideas are bullet-proof''. Farewell.
* Shortly after which, Inspector Finch gets his own CMOA: "I killed you, you bastard... I KILLED YOU!"
* Everyone believes V's dead, and the government's challenged him to prove them wrong. The way Evey, having become V, proves them wrong, is epic.
-->'''E!V:''' ''(over loudspeaker)'' They say anarchy's dead, but see, reports of my death were... exaggerated.
* V, meeting the bishop:
-->'''V:''' [[TheRollingStones Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.]]
* Rosemary, after suffering months of degradation, shoots Chancellor Susan in the face in front of an entire Norsefire Party political rally; knowing full well that she will be ripped apart by the jackbooted Fingermen; which she is. However, unlike her erstwhile husband, she actually remembered to ''load'' the revolver.
* Speaking of that scene, when Derek Almond [[OhCrap realises his gun is empty]] when he confronts V on the bedroom landing hallway of Dr. Surridge's house. You don't need sound bubbles to know [[SingleStrokeBattle what happens on the next page.]]
* Delia's diary reveals that V annihilated Larkhill's military contingent and escaped the camp by using napalm and mustard gas that he made out of ''gardening supplies''.
* V's first scene in which he effortlessly disarms and beats up three armed would-be-rapist secret policemen, embarks on a tongue twisting introduction, and [[AbsurdlySharpBlade carves his initials into a state poster and the wall beneath.]]
* V's speech to London, followed by his escape by making his hostages wear imitation Guy Fawkes masks, wigs and black cloaks.
** The single line "While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will ''always'' retain their power." Especially epic because its obvious that Gordon takes the words to heart as a [[RousingSpeech motivator]] for his later awesomeness.
* The [[SmugSnake smug]] and sadistic Louis Prothero bragging about how he'd have taken V down if he'd had the chance. Then when V appears seconds later about to seek revenge, Prothero is just about pissing himself with terror.
* Gordon gets one with his sketch lampooning Sutler. Awesomeness is to be expected when StephenFry is present.
* "God is in the rain."
* V escaping from prison with self-made explosives derived from fertilizer. MacGyver himself could not have topped that one.
* The explanation of Sutler's ascension to power.
* V's last stand, especially the part that begins with the following line:
-->'''Creedy:''' We've swept this whole place. You've got nothing. Nothing but your bloody knives and your fancy karate gimmicks. We have ''guns''.
-->'''V:''' No. What you have are ''bullets'', and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.
-->'''Creedy:''' [[TemptingFate That's impossible!]] Kill him.
-->''(lots of gunfire ensues. V remains standing)''
-->'''V:''' [[PreAssKickingOneLiner My]] [[NowItsMyTurn turn]].
** You forgot the best part: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh... Beneath this mask, there is ''an idea'', Mr. Creedy... and ''ideas. Are. Bulletproof.''" ''(NeckLift, NeckSnap)''
** Physically ''shaken'' after that? What about the citizen's march on Parliament?
*** Especially the part where the confused armed soldiers lower their guns rather than firing into the unarmed crowd, letting the marchers pass.
** Also, the dominoes scene in which all the tension builds towards the end, and the government slowly loses control of [[strike:the city]] the ''country''. Ah, hell, the whole movie, too.
* Um? The ending? PARLIAMENT BLOWING UP to the 1812 OVERTURE?!?!?!?
** How about the Vs all taking off their masks, and they're all people who've died. Yeah, it's [[WebVideo/BadMovieBeatdown SYMBOLISMOMFGBRILLIANT!!!1]], but it's ''awesome'' [=SYMBOLISMOMFGBRILLIANT!!!1=].
* The fact that Hugo Weaving didn't need a shred of face time and still knocked the acting ball out of the park with his performance; witty and childish most of the time, yet terrifying the next.