* Trey and Matt taking the stage during E3 2012 to talk briefly about the South Park videogame ''The Stick of Truth'', and immediately tearing into the [=SmartGlass=] technology that Microsoft had been hyping mere minutes earlier.
* Three words: [[GratuitousJapanese Let's fighting love]].
** Two more words: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qST5eVLudrQ Poker Face]]
* Trey and Matt's commentary minis are this and a mix of CrowningMomentOfFunny, due to how insightful their commentary minis are and how they explain their motives behind an episode.
** Most notable being Trey's very first line of commentary in ''The Coon'' trilogy being "So this is where things get all fucked up..."
* Trey and Matt themselves get a Moment of Awesome with "Trapped in the Closet", a long scathing parody of Scientology which ends with Stan daring the "church" to sue him. The credits then roll, with everyone credited as John or Jane Smith.
* Trey and Matt's finest hour was their response to the departure of Isaac Hayes, who left after the pair refused to pull "Trapped In The Closet" (Hayes himself was a Scientologist, and took offense). Trey and Matt responded with "[he] has no problem – and he's cashed plenty of checks – with our show making fun of Christians, Muslims, Mormons or Jews." Stone added, "[We] never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begins."
** Furthermore, certain tropers may want to consider this argument before posting entries in South Park's [[DethroningMoment/SouthPark Dethroning Moment Of Suck]] - you cannot support a show that considers everyone AcceptableTargets, and then complain when they target you.
* Trey and Matt themselves get another one in "Free Hat" with a parody criticizing the ''StarWars'' remakes advertising a remake of the first episode of South Park and all the reasons why the fans would "love" it.
* Trey and Matt when they told Comedy Central about "Cartoon Wars".
-->'''Execs:''' We’re not going to broadcast a Muhammad episode.
-->'''Trey/Matt:''' You totally have the right, it's your network, but we're going to make one, and it's going to be one of the seven you pay for.
* Trey [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkJClRSfbxA winning Best Performance at the 2014 Game Awards]] for his [[ManOfAThousandVoices many, many roles]] in ''VideoGame/SouthParkTheStickOfTruth'', beating the likes of [[VideoGame/TheWalkingDead Melissa Hutchison]], [[VideoGame/MiddleEarthShadowOfMordor Troy Baker]] and '''[[VideoGame/CallOfDutyAdvancedWarfare Kevin Spacey]]'''.
-->'''Trey:''' This proves that [[OneOfUs video games are the greatest form of entertainment in the world]], [[BadassBoast because only in video games can Trey Parker beat out Kevin Spacey for acting!]]