* [[spoiler:Derek FUCKING STOPS TIME AT THE END OF THE FIRST GAME (and Second Opinion.) HE DOES THIS BY CONCENTRATING REALLY HARD.]]
* [[spoiler:In the last [[BonusBoss extra operation]] in ''Second Opinion'', Naomi also stops time - very casually, with a comment about doing it "Derek's way" because her Healing Touch doesn't slow down time normally.]]
* Near the end of the final surgery of ''Trauma Center Under the Knife 2'', when Derek and Angie start giving an AndThisIsFor speech as they deal the final blows to [[spoiler:Aletheia (in [[BulletTime slow motion]] with OminousLatinChanting in the background!), thus eradicating GUILT forever.]]
* All six doctors get one in ''Trauma Team'' after [[spoiler:Alyssa is wounded by a bomb moments before the FBI come to take CR-S01 away once more. To prevent this, Maria commandeers a helicopter, Gabe ''jumps off the roof'' into said helicopter to trick the FBI into thinking it's an escape vehicle for CR-S01, Naomi goes into full-on TranquilFury and tracks down the bomber (''saving the first lady in the process''), Hank ''uses himself as a conduit to provide power for the old ward, then still has enough strength left over to [[YouShallNotPass block the FBI agents]]'', and CR-S01 and Tomoe operate on Alyssa while all this is happening. Bonus points for CR-S01 refusing to escape once he hears that the agents have figured out where he is, since the operation isn't done yet.]]
* RONI gets one when she decides to add the "To Hell with it" protocol.
* Gabe getting fed up with Tillman and telling him off.
* Even [[spoiler: Jacob Tillman, the health secretary,]] gets one. Despite having started out as an antagonistic personality who repeatedly refused to cooperate with Gabe, during the [[spoiler: final Rosalia outbreak, when Gabe is being held within a sealed compound by the military, he arranges a blackout as a distraction to let him escape and join his colleagues in fighting the disease- the part that makes it awesome is that Tillman himself is bound to a wheelchair and cannot hope for a getaway of his own, so he just stays behind, uncaring of what the consequences will be for him.]]
** There's a understated awesomeness about [[spoiler:how Jacob continues to show his patriotic fervor even at gun-point and as he's led away, he starts humming "The Star-Spangled Banner".]]
* Naomi at the end of Locked-Room Mystery [[spoiler:dodges the murderer's attack, takes a gun from a counter and pulls the trigger at him.]] Then she delivers a nice one-liner.
-->'''Naomi''': Don't move. I see corpses all day, one more won't bother me.