* "Woody's Finest Hour" escaping from the plane.
** The true crowning moment comes from Bullseye, who managed to keep pace with a ''jet liner''.
* Buzz talking some sense into Woody, reversing their roles in the first movie.
--> '''Buzz''': Woody, stop this nonsense, and let's go.
--> '''Woody''': Ah, Buzz. (''sighs'') I can't go. I can't abandon these guys. They need me to get into this museum. Without me, they'll go back into storage, maybe forever.
--> '''Buzz''': Woody, you're not a collector's item. You're a child's plaything. You are A TOY!
--> '''Woody''': For how much longer? One more rip, and Andy's done with me. And what do I do then, Buzz? Huh? You tell me!
--> '''Buzz''': Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a kid. And I traveled all this way to rescue that toy because I ''believed'' him.
* Jessie's final scene where she demonstrates Buzz's favorite method of crossing the room (flying) just to open the door. And obviously has so much fun doing it.
** Buzz is so impressed, his [[SomethingElseAlsoRises wings pop up]].
* Woody's rescue of Wheezy.
** The fact he does so using Buster, and even has him obey his every command perfectly, despite it being implied the human owners have failed to remotely train him.
* Buzz and the toys driving the Pizza Planet truck to rescue Woody.
* The toys tracking where to find Woody at Al's Toy Barn: Hamm scans the TV channels at breakneck speed to find Al's commercial, and Etch stands at the ready to quick-draw a map when Al announces the address.
* Buzz and co. blinding Stinky Pete with cameras to save Woody, then proceding to dump ol' Pete in the backpack of an "artist".
--> '''Woody''': Happy trails Prospector.
* The battle between the other Buzz and Zurg. To the audience and the other toys, they look like idiots. To the two of them, it's a battle between a Space Ranger and his ArchEnemy TheEmperor, with laser shots and ion blasts filling the air.
** The moment when Zurg made his entrance was surprisingly awesome.
* This one is subtle: Other Buzz works his way rung-by-rung up the elevator shaft, so to speak, dragging the other toys below him. He visibly struggles with each inch when he see him later, then we see he'd gotten about halfway between the 22nd and 23rd floor. Let's go over that again... he'd scaled the elevator shaft, from the ground floor, ''all the way up to in-between the aforementioned floors''. '''And this was while burdened with the other toys' weight'''. That deserves some props for that level of strength and endurance.
** Actually, he was at the 13th/14th floor when we got back to him, further accentuated by Buzz's line of being "halfway there." Doesn't make this less awesome, though.
* "HEY! ''NO ONE DOES THAT TO MY FRIEND!"''
* Buzz reuniting with the group and proving beyond a shadow of a doubt he's the Buzz they all know and love by silently lifting the other Buzz's helmet up causing him to gasp for air (just like Buzz himself did in the first one) and then lifting up his foot with Andy's name on it.
* A meta one for the animators. In spite of several months of serious ExecutiveMeddling, Pixar managed to complete the film in less than a year, persuade their executives to release it in cinemas again. This allowed them greater independence, and made them one of the animation giants they are now.
** An animated film usually takes three or four years to make. Pixar films, due to their [[DoingItForTheArt attention to detail]], usually take a little bit longer. ''Toy Story 2'' was made in nine months. Clearly, despite what the film itself says, you ''can'' rush art... at least if you're Pixar.
* That scene. You know the one. The one with the old man fixing Woody. His old, shaking hands and his clear near-sightedness makes the audience nervous at first, but the instant he actually begins his work, we see that he has an incredibly skilled, practiced, and gentle hand, causing all worries to rapidly fade away.
* The opening sequence with the Buzz Lightyear video game. Rex has some mad gaming skills besides his stubby arms.
** In video game adaptation of ''WesternAnimation/ToyStory3'', you actually get the chance to play that [[ShowWithinAShow fictional]] video game! Awesome, isn't it?
* Buzz's RousingSpeech when the other toys are about to call it quits.
--> '''Buzz''': Did Woody give up when Sid had me strapped to a rocket?
--> '''Toys''': No.
--> '''Buzz''': And did he give up when you threw him out of the back of that moving van?
--> '''Potato Head''': Oh, you had to bring that up.
--> '''Buzz''': (as the [[NationalAnthem Star Spangled Banner]] begins to swell and appear behind him) No, he didn't! We have a friend in need, and we will not rest until he's safe in Andy's room! Now let's move out!
* Mr. Potato Head grabbing the 3 little aliens JUST as they were about to fly out of the Pizza Planet Truck. No wonder they kept pestering him about how they were eternally grateful.