* "[[NotQuiteFlight This isn't flying -- this is falling, with ''style!''"]] Call it what you want, it's ''awesome''.
** Especially when Woody spreads his arms and shouts Buzz's catchphrase
* Woody's plan to save Buzz and help all of Sid's toys.
-->"From now on, you must take good care of your toys. Because if you don't, we'll find out, Sid. We toys can see ''everything''... So play '''nice'''."
** This also counts as [[NightmareFuel/ToyStory Nightmare Fuel]] due to the manner in which the toys scare the sadistic Sid straight.
* Using perfectly executed teamwork to get Sid's dog locked out of the house.
* Heck, ''WesternAnimation/ToyStory'' in itself is a SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome. It revolutionized animation and cinema, put Pixar on the path to becoming a household name and a cinematic Seal of Approval -- and it did so with wit and heart.
* Buzz saving Woody from Scud. Especially counts after Woody hopelessly saying "Take care of Andy for me!" while being dragged out of the moving truck.
* Shortly afterwards, Slinky attempting to pull Woody and Buzz up, at great risk to himself.
* Buzz "proving" he can fly during his introductory scene. Yeah, we all know it was due to (unknowingly) hanging off a ceiling mobile, but it's still pretty damn cool.
* [[PunctuatedForEmphasis YOU! ARE! A! TOOOOY!!!]]
* Is the entire concept that Woody, a cowboy, is just about as awesome as a SPACE RANGER incredibly awesome?
* When Hannah finds out Sid now fears toys she takes her revenge.
--> '''Hannah:''' What's wrong Sid, don't you wanna play with Sally?