* The origin of Tiny Toons in-universe. Buster and Babs create the show themselves, with help from their mentors.
* Fifi yelling at Johnny Pew for taking her photo, autographing it, and giving it to another female skunk who's prettier than her and kicking him out of the theater.
** And just before that, Fowlmouth, being an annoying talking nuisance throughout the whole movie scene. You'd think the big buff guy in front of him would beat some sense into him, but he just [[ScrewThisImOuttaHere leaves]]. Eventually it's not only the audience that knocks his lights out (into the MOVIE ITSELF no less), but also the movie characters themselves for being fed up of him ruining it for everyone else. The four of them (three of them not even in that part of the movie yet) simultaneously kick him clear out of the theater leaving [[ImpactSilhouette a Fowlmouth shaped hole on the door]]. The audience cheers and the movie characters curtsy and bow with traditional Warner Brothers fanfare.
* In ''Loon Lake'', Babs getting revenge on the four swan dancers who belittled Shirley and tried to mess up her performance.
* In the episode "Can't Buy Me Love", Elmyra was forced to surrender a lot of the things she loved in life just so she could be friends with Rhoda Queen (who was clearly bullying her and taking advantage of her). But when Rhoda Queen demands that Elmyra gives Furrball to her, Elmyra, having put up with her all day, refuses to do so, having learned that you don't have to give up all your stuff just to make a new friend! Despite all of the pain she causes to Furrball and the other Tiny Toons, you can clearly tell that they mean a lot to her and would do anything to stand up to them!
* In "Elmyra At The Mall", Elmyra (albeit accidentally) stops a couple of robbers late one night at the mall.
* Dizzy's human girlfriend Mitzi gets one in ''Prom-ise Her Anything'' by telling off Montana Max, effectively giving Max a taste of his own medicine after he was cruel towards Elmyra.
* Furrball managing to outrun [[JerkAss Amby, Lloyd]] and [[AbhorrentAdmirer Fifi]] throughout "Aroma Amore", just on sheer adrenaline. In addition, giving the former two some much-needed karma for tormenting him throughout this and the previous short in painting them to look like skunks so Fifi could chase them, which doubles as a [[SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments Moment Of Heartwarming]] considering how [[MyGodWhatHaveIDone genuinely guilty]] Furrball felt for [[BreakTheCutie leaving poor Fifi in tears]].
* In “The Acme Bowl”, ACME Loniversity is losing a football game against its rivals, Perfecto Prep. Even worse, Plucky has been exposed as a traitor. Things are looking bleak, but just when Plucky is being confronted by his “Number One Fan”…
-->Little Sneezer: Say it aint so, Plucky! Say it aint so!
-->Plucky; [[LetsGetDangerous It aint so, Sneezer!]] (''runs back onto the field, catches the ball, dodges everything Perfecto prep can throw at him, and scores the winning touchdown without breaking a sweat.'')
** It gets even better; Buster then reveals [[spoiler: that Plucky was a double agent all along, and had no intention of betraying Acme Looniversity. Perfecto was playing right into Acme’s hands since before the game even began.]]
* The ending of "Washingtoon", where Buster's tooniness is so strong it breaks the evil MoralGuardian's Toon Logic Extractor. She's reunited with her tooniness, who she hasn't seen in years. This gives her a [[HeelFaceTurn sense of humor]] and she bounces off happily to live with Gogo in [[CloudCuckooLand Wackyland.]]
** Just before Buster and Babs go to appeal before Congress, they stop in at the Lincoln Memorial. Babs reads off a quote from the Gettysburg Address, when Buster admits that it doesn't apply to toons and that they were a "lost cause." What follows can be considered the greatest motivational moment of Western Animation.
---> '''Abraham Lincoln:''' "Lost causes are the only causes worth fighting for... Stand tough in the face of adversity, let right be done, let truth be your guide, and most of all, never give up. Never EVER give up."