* He sat on Creator/JonathanRoss's show and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt-lotqZQsc talked about how he wanted to shag Ross's wife]], in ''front'' of Ross himself.
** Some months earlier on the same show he turned a discussion of his not wearing shoes when performing into persuading Creator/JonathanRoss to conduct the interview in his underpants.
* Any one of his rant songs. The beat-poem "Storm" is one of the best but I also love his sarcastic songs about Christianity such as "The Good Book" and "Thank You God"
** The entirety of ''Thank You God''. After starting out with an apparently sincere apology to God for doubting him, it turns into the most exquisite, scathing sarcastic takedown of Sam's brand of miracle story, so devastating that there is absolutely nothing left that Sam could say in reply.
--->''Fuck me, Sam! What are the odds''
--->''that of history's endless parade of gods,''
--->''the god you just happened to be taught to believe in''
--->''is the actual God, and he digs on healing''
--->''- but not the AIDS-ridden African nations,''
--->''nor the victims of the plague, nor the flood-addled Asians,''
--->''but healthy, privately insured Australians''
--->''with common and curable lens degeneration?''
* ''If you open your mind your brain will fall off (Take my wife!)''. Is this basically.
* Of course, when the three minute song's timer ends, right on time.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQmJ_vxHB4 Dark Side (Awesome Version)]]