* Fireflash's landing in the pilot episode. Who saw that method of rescue coming?
** A very brief, minor moment in the same episode when Thunderbird 1 approaches and one of the personnel has to sit down in disbelief when reading its speed. It really shows off how ahead of their time the Thunderbirds are.
* The Firefly's appearance in 'City of Fire', and just how much punishment it can take.
* Thunderbird 1 being shot down in 'The Uninvited'. Similarly, Thunderbird 2's crash in 'Terror in New York City'. They are played completely differently: The first comes straight out of nowhere and is played for pure shock value. The second is a drawn-out sequence that shows the beloved big green 'bird get utterly thrashed.
* In Vault of Death, Scot and Virgil can't cut into the vault door, and the only key is too far away. They go into the subway to cut through the wall instead. Meanwhile Parker, outside the vault, asks lady Penelope for a Hairpin. In the time it takes Scot and Virgil to cut in, Parker manages to unlock the state of the art door using ''nothing except that one hairpin''
* '30 minutes after Noon': Scott dropping the explosive bracelets in the ocean ''just'' as they are about to explode.
* In "Attack of the Alligators", all the problems of the episode get solved the moment Thunderbird 2 shows up.
** They scare the mutant "alligators" (really crocodiles) away with the landing gear (the smoke and the fire), gun down the retreating alligators then send Thunderbird 4 to retrieve the last chemical from the river.
* Virgil saving Lady Penelope in 'The Perils of Penelope'.
* Gordon saving the Fireflash at last minute in 'Operation Crash Dive' by [[CuttingTheKnot simply putting the two ends of the cut wire together]].
* Brains saving Thunderbird 3 in 'Sun Probe'.
* As much as the movie is hated, the way they get Brains to finally call Jeff by his first name was pretty awesome.
-->'''Brains:''' "'''DAMN IT ''JEFF'', WAKE UP!!!'''"
** As universally-loathed as the movie is, the redesigns of the Thunderbird craft were pretty awesome. And admit it, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJygLAwxKM you felt a rush of adrenaline when those ships launched for the first time]].
** This moment during the climax made it impossible for [[Troper/HudsonHawk this troper]] to hate this movie. A very nice moment that shows that Alan gained the maturity necessary during his adventure [[spoiler: to join International Rescue at the end of the film.]]
-->[[spoiler: (As The Hood hangs on the catwalk above the whirring drill of The Mole)]]
-->[[spoiler: '''Alan''': I don't want to save your life... ]]
-->[[spoiler: (The Hood purposely lets go, but Alan grabs his arm.)]]
-->[[spoiler: '''Alan''': '''...but it's what we do.''']]
-->[[spoiler: [[SaveTheVillain (Alan pulls the Hood up as Jeff looks at him proudly)]]]]
* The Tracys rescuing the crew of a Russian oil-rig that's [[StuffBlowingUp exploding]] at the beginning of the film.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FT57LTx2jw Tin-Tin, Fermat and Alan heading into the River Thames]] to rescue the passengers of a submerged monorail- Alan takes ''Thunderbird 4'', but Fermat can't get a clear lock on the monorail with ''Thunderbird 2'''s winch hook- Tin-Tin dives in from hundreds of feet above the water to lock the hook onto the monorail, and nearly passes out before coming aboard ''Thunderbird 4''.