* Anytime Leonidas delivers a RousingSpeech.
* "Madness? This! Is! SPARTA!"
* Leonidas' fight with the [[TheBrute Uber Immortal]].
* Leonidas's response to the Persian soldier demanding that the Spartans drop their weapons.
-->'''King Leonidas''': *kills said Persian soldier with a thrown spear* Persians! [[BringIt Come and get them]]!
* Stelios chopping the Persian Emissary's arm, then delivering a good ShutUpHannibal.
-->'''Persian Emissary''': Our arrows will blot out the sun!
-->'''Stelios''': Then we'll fight in the shade.
* Gorgo stabbing the corrupt senator [[ScarpiaUltimatum who forced her to have sex with him]] right in the middle of the senate floor. Then as she pulls the sword out, it slices open his money bag, revealing loads of Persian coins from the bribes he was taking. To that, the ''whole senate'' got their awesome moment examining the money and all, from young to old, start yelling "'''Traitor!'''"
-->'''Gorgo''': [[IronicEcho This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.]] I am not your Queen!
* Leonidas throwing his spear at Xerxes and cutting his face. The very act of cutting a tyrant who [[AGodAmI considered himself a god]], making him ''bleed'', and humiliating him before his entire army is certainly impressive.
* Leonidas dishing out many a ShutUpHannibal (mixed with some [[DeadpanSnarker snark]] at one point) to [[BigBad Xerxes]] during their conversation. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NV9DSykTbo See for yourself]].
* Stelios and Astanos fighting off the Persians [[BackToBackBadasses back-to-back]], killing ''[[OneManArmy forty-two]]'' of them.
* Leonidas explaining what his 300-man army can contribute to the Greek force, composed mainly of draftees:
--> '''Leonidas:''' Spartans! What is your profession?
--> '''Spartans:''' HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!
--> '''Leonidas:''' You see, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did.
* Even though the Persians took the pass eventually, they lost around 20,000 soldiers to an army of about 5,000, led by 300 Spartans. Cut to a few months later, when the Persians faced an army comprising, among others, ''10,000 Spartans''.
* Dilios's RousingSpeech at the end of the movie.
-->'''Dilios''': "Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give. "Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute or song. No monuments, no poems of war and valor. His wish was simple: "Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope. Should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be, may all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones: "Go tell the Spartans, passer-by, that here, by Spartan law, we lie." So my king died, and my brothers died... Barely a year ago, long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory. But time has proven him wise. For from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his 300, so far from home, laid down their lives, not just for Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds! Now, here on this ragged patch of earth called Plataea, Xerxes' hordes face ''obliteration''! Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers, knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300. Yet they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Spartans commanding 30,000 free Greeks! The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, [[ILikeThoseOdds good odds for any Greek]]. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter than anything we could imagine! Give thanks, men! To Leonidas, and the brave 300! '''''TO VICTORY!'''''
* Xerxes' messenger becomes indignant that Gorgo talks freely among men and asks why she feels she has the right. Her response?
-->'''Gorgo''': Because only Spartan women can give birth to real men.
* Stelios and Leonidas at the end:
--> '''Stelios:''' My King! It's an honor to die at your side.
--> '''Leonidas:''' It's an honor to have lived at yours.
->"This page is blasphemy! This is madness!" \\
Madness? THIS. IS. '''AWESOME!!''' ''(kick)''