* "I never miss."
* Bond righting his tie under water.
* Just when you think he's been rumbled...
-->'''Christmas Jones:''' ''(in Russian)'' You speak English very well for a Russian.\\
'''Bond''' ''(in Russian)'' I studied at Oxford.
* And picking just ''one'' moment for FallenPrincess Elektra? Cannot be done. For added fun, multiply Elektra's awesome quotient by ten simply for being more awesome than [[SatelliteLoveInterest Christmas Jones]]. If we had to pick... she ''slapped JamesBond'' after he ([[spoiler:correctly, it turns out]]) diagnosed her as having StockholmSyndrome.
** I always read her as sort of having [[LimaSyndrome Reverse Stockholm Syndrome]], [[spoiler:seducing her captor into going along with her]].
* M's use of a clock and a GPS locator card.
* I personally like the scene where this goes down:
-->'''[[spoiler:Elektra]]''': ... I could have given you the world!\\
'''Bond''': [[TitleDrop The world is not enough.]]\\
'''[[spoiler:Elektra]]''' ''(sneering)'': Foolish sentiment.\\
'''Bond''' ''(nonchalant)'': [[Film/OnHerMajestysSecretService Family motto.]]
* I have to give credit to Dr. Christmas Jones for being able to disarm a nuclear bomb while travelling at high speed in a pipeline inspection rig. Even though the bomb was never nuclear, [[HowDidYouKnowIDidnt she didn't know that when she volunteered.]]
* Valentin. Freeing Bond from a torture device. With one bullet. While mortally wounded.
** Even better: "I'm looking for a submarine. It's big and black and the driver is a good friend of mine."
-->'''Q:''' I've always tried to teach you two things: first, never let them see you bleed.
-->'''Bond:''' And the second?
-->'''Q:''' Always have an escape plan. (''is lowered into the floor'')
--->--Desmond Llewelyn as Q's final lines before Desmond died in a tragic car accident. R.I.P.
* M slapping Elektra across the face upon the reveal of her true colors. Always loved that moment.