* The moment when it is revealed that [[spoiler:the slacker Reaper Koki Kariya]] is actually one [[AlmightyJanitor of the most powerful Reapers]], and passes up chances to advance in rank simply because he doesn't want a desk job. Even his boss fight is great, since he complains about having to fight the whole time.
** Coupled with a [[SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments heartwarming moment]] with the none-too-subtle hint that there's another, bigger reason he doesn't want a promotion: [[spoiler:[[ShipTease so he can stay paired up with Uzuki]]]].
* And then there's Minamimoto's last attack at the end of the second week. How many villains set off their final attack - a ginormous nuke - by reciting [[MundaneMadeAwesome the first]] ''[[FormulaicMagic one-hundred and fifty]]'' [[AMouthfulOfPi digits of freakin' Pi]]? Because he sure did.
** Especially awesome if you get the joke of him calling the attack "Level ''i'' Flare". In ''Franchise/FinalFantasy'', Flare is one of the most powerful Black Magic spells; "Level x Flare" targets all enemies with the level divisible by the number given. This results in Minamimoto targeting and blowing up pretty much everything in his combat range.
*** So, since ''i'' squared is -1, and -1 squared is 1, then every level that is a multiple of 1 is a multiple of -1, and thus a multiple of ''i''. Meaning that Level ''i'' Flare is an immensely powerful magic that targets [[LimitBreak every enemy]] (or simply [[KillEmAll everyone on the screen]]), [[DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu including those with imaginary levels]]. Kinda like Level 1 Flare, but targeting a wider variety of enemies, and with a [[RuleOfCool cooler name]].
*** Level ''i'' flare is so immensely powerful because it hits enemies on every plane simultaneously, which is why it was even a threat to [[spoiler: Joshua in the first place: he doesn't have all his godlike powers in the RG, so he would have been seriously hurt, if not killed.]]
** And soon afterwards finding out why [[spoiler: everyone says Joshua is a Jesus analogue.]]
* Week 3, Day 1: Neku and Beat start towards the Shibuya River. Unfortunately, there's a wall between the bus terminal and the station underpass, and with no Support Reapers to give them a task they can't get through it. Beat's reaction?
-->Stupid [=@#!%(#^)^@^¥=] WALL! I ain't got time for this! Get in my way, and I'ma BREAK you! ''[[TheJuggernaut (he does)]]''
** The next screen reveals that [[SubvertedTrope he had a keypin to open the wall]]... but his reaction to Neku's observation of 'smash' implies that [[DoubleSubverted he didn't use it on that one]].
* As far as I'm concerned, the attack Neku uses at the end of the final battle, where he fuses with all three of his partners and activates a giant skull attack, which finishes the final boss in one blow (and looks extremely cool while doing it) was probably the most awesome moment of the entire game.
** In Solo Remix you instead do a Fusion with all three characters, each using the strongest Fusion you have unlocked. Depending on how you spent your Scarletite, this could mean you shoot up Draco Cantus with Franchise/GodZilla Mr. Mew EyeBeams, crash a tidal wave on him, dropping the freaking ''moon'' on him, and then finally finishing the boss off with the skull attack.
* Joshua yelling "That's it, you are DONE!" [[spoiler:and impaling a giant shadow rhinoceros with a beam of sacred light fueled by the souls of the dead.]]
* Week 1 Day 7, Shiki fearlessly talking back to Higashizawa and stating that there's ''nothing he can do, she's getting back''. Also a [[SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments heartwarming moment]].
* Every player gets a personal one upon defeating [[ThatOneBoss Bonus Boss Panthera Cantus]] on Ultimate Difficulty. Don't pretend you don't feel all-powerful once you've finally managed to kick those kitten's asses.
* [[BonusBoss Progfox's]] "fusion" where he transforms into a nine-tailed [[Franchise/FinalFantasy Bahamut]] and fires [[BreathWeapon Mega]] [[FrickinLaserBeams Flare]].
** The fact that Progfox does a Fusion by itself is awesome. There's no other instance of this anywhere else in the game.
* All of the Level 3 Fusions are pretty awesome. Neku and Shiki ride a [[SugarWiki/FunnyMoments giant Mr. Mew]] that shoots two giant EyeBeams, Neku and Beat ride a tidal wave that crashes down onto the bad guys, and Neku and Joshua ''drop the freakin' moon'' onto the enemy.
* The soundtrack. Tracks like "Twister" and "Three Minutes Clapping" do an amazing job to back up the style of this game.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVizvjpXEQ "Lullaby for You"]] manages to be this, a [[SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments heartwarming moment]] and a TearJerker at the same time.
** Just before the fight with Anguis Cantus, all looks lost, but then... [[spoiler: "Here comes the Beat Wagon!"]] Cue "Twister" playing in the background as [[spoiler: Beat and Shiki pull their BigDamnHeroes moment!]]
* Before the aforementioned BigDamnHeroes moment, Neku's entire WorldOfCardboardSpeech to Megumi when the latter [[spoiler: [[WeCanRuleTogether asks him to help brainwash Shibuya for the supposed greater good.]]]] It perfectly encapsulates the entire message of the game and shows how much Neku has grown since the beginning.
-->''[[spoiler:"I'll never help you! Maybe living in your Shibuya WOULD be easier. Maybe. Except one problem- it wouldn't be Shibuya! I was never good with people. I covered my ears and blocked them out. But you know what? If I don't clash, I don't change. The world ends at my borders, and the best moments slip away. Shibuya's full of people waiting for those moments, when we clash together and find something new. Here in the UG, I clashed. I changed. And now I know- Shibuya should stay just as it is!"]]''
* A meta one for Square-Enix in the Solo-remix of the game. They managed to make the partner system much, much more useful and allowing the player to control it much more easily. Espically J's.
* Konishi keeps on saying that everything goes according to her predictions. And then, [[DumbMuscle Beat]], of all people calls her out on this with the fact that there have been so many hiccups in her so-called "master plan" already.
--> '''Beat''': Then what's wid all these "unforeseen circumstances"? Sounds to me like you can't predict jack, yo.
* How about the part where you use [[spoiler:Beat on the top screen and the Rhyme pin on the bottom]] to finish off [[spoiler:Konishi]] for some sweet [[HoistByHisOwnPetard revenge]]. These are your ''only'' sources of damage at this point in the fight, ensuring that the enemy receives a well-deserved KarmicDeath.
* Joshua gets a cross series one. The Gang shows up in ''VideoGame/KingdomHearts3DDreamDropDistance'' and eventually Joshua reveals that the Heartless attacked Shibuya. Unlike other SE characters in KH, Joshua heavily implies that he IS the real Joshua. And he managed to save his friends by flinging them all into another world, another universe. Something he couldn't really do in TWEWY, and that no other character has done in KH. (at least not in the same way)