* Opening the film with Sandler singing "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)" isn't just an awesome performance, but it perfectly establishes all the characters and the 80's setting by the end of the opening credits.
* Music/BillyIdol's [[TheCameo Crowning Cameo Of Awesome]]. One particular moment is when he slams the service cart into Glenn.
-->'''Billy Idol (with a smug grin)''': How're you doing, sir? Chicken or fish?
-->'''Glenn''': Get out of my way, Billy, or you're gonna get hurt!
-->'''Billy''': Oh yeah?
-->(a giant biker, ''wearing a Billy Idol shirt no less'', stands between them)
-->'''Biker''': DON'T YOU TALK TO BILLY IDOL THAT WAY!
-->(Billy gleefully sticks his tongue out and gives Glenn a jerking off motion as the latter gets shoved into the bathroom by a flight attendant he tried to seduce earlier)
** And the best part? Even with a whopping ''thirteen years'' of rock'n'roll lifestyle between 1985 and 1998, Billy still looked enough like his 1985 self to pull it off convincingly.
* This line is as awesome a line as you can get out of a bitter ramble:
-->'''Robbie:''' I have the microphone. And you don't. '''''So you will listen to every damn word I have to say!!'''''
* Doubles as a TearJerker, but "Somebody Kill Me Please" qualifies.
* What Robbie's nephew says to Linda:
-->'''Petey''': Hey, Linda!
-->(Linda smiles and waves)
-->'''Petey''': You a bitch!
-->'''Robbie''': Thanks, Petey. Go back in the house.
-->'''Robbie''': He, he, he might have Torrettes's Syndrome. We're looking into it.
** Then, what Robbie says to Linda later in the film:
-->'''Linda''': I can learn to deal with the fact that you're just a wedding singer, not a rock star. I could even learn to deal with...
-->'''Robbie''': You can "learn to deal" with that? I don't want you to learn to deal with that. That's not how it works. Jeez!
-->'''Linda''': Well, Robbie, maybe we should talk about this when you're feeling better?
-->'''Robbie''': Hey, psycho. I'm not gonna feel better about this. It's over. So please get outta my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.
-->'''Linda''':Oh, okay. So you're still [[ComicallyMissingThePoint pissed about that wedding thing?]]
--> (''cue GilliganCut to her outside and Robbie slamming the door in her face'')
* Julia's not taking shit from a singer who mocked Robbie.
-->'''Robbie''': Thank you.
-->'''Jimmie Moore''': No, thank you!
-->'''Robbie''': For what?
-->'''Jimmie Moore''': For quitting. [nudges him] Thanks to you my business has tripled... '''or''', should I thank Linda?
-->'''Julia''': Well, you've just inspired me to hire a DJ. So thank you.
-->'''Jimmie Moore''': Oh. Well, good luck trying to find a DJ who can move and shake like [wriggles back and forth like a snake slithering] THIS!