* From The Tick's defeat of Barry in the comic. Short, but very, VERY sweet.
* Also from The tick Vs. The Tick episode. Barry: "Who's the jerk who calls himself the Tick?!" The Tick: (Proudly) "I'm that jerk! Who wants to know?"
* The ending of The Tick vs. The Idea Men, where the Tick is forced to take on the explosive barely a meter away from his face. Obviously he's unharmed, but that had to hurt a little.
* The majority of the city's heroes have intentionally stupid or useless powers (such as The Carpeted Man who gives electric shocks, and whose costume has him constantly on the verge of heatstroke), but the equally silly villains tend to make the most of their dumb gimmicks. For instance, The Breadmaster...bakes, really well. Possibly amongst the lamest supervillain gimmicks of all time. And yet, he and Buttery Pat easily hold their own against The Tick and uses expanding bread as a legitimately dangerous weapon.
* From The Tick: New Series #2, Chairface makes multiple successful attempts to escape prison, only failing due to dumb luck or his own bewilderment at how easy it was.
* Getting to see how Sewer Urchin is really a very effective superhero and complete badass when he's working on his home turf.
* Issue 100; The Tick/Invincible. The two heroes team up to battle Martin of Mars (Imagine MartianManhunter crossed with MarvinTheMartian). It's a fun romp...until [[spoiler: Martin disintegrates Arthur.]] Understandably upset, they decide to [[spoiler: FLY TO MARS AND SHOVE THE MOON ONTO MARTIN'S BASE, PINNING HIM TO THE GROUND.]] Very possibly the coolest thing the character has ever done.
* A lot of the Tick's speeches, though incredibly funny, are also surprisingly insightful and some are even somewhat inspiring in a certain hammy way.
** "We're super heroes man, we don't have ''time'' to be charming! The boots of evil were made for walking! We're watching the big picture friend, we know the score! We are a public service, not glamor boys! Not captain's of industry, not maker's of things! [[ScrewTheMoneyIHaveRules Keep your vulgar monies, we are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary]]!"