* Buliwyf's introduction. When Ahmed arrives at his camp, the king (Buliwyf's father) has just passed away and his funeral feast is being held. Ahmed begins introducing himself, when suddenly Buliwyf is attacked by one of the other heirs to the crown. Buliwyf skillfully blocks the attack, and counters with a mighty swing of his own sword that kills his assailant. Buliwyf then calmly sits back down as though nothing happened.
* Being as it is [[NinjaPirateZombieRobot a movie about an Arab fighting cavemen with Vikings]], it delivers nicely in a speech [[CombinedEnergyAttack by all the main characters]]:
-->'''Buliwyf:''' 'Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see... \\
'''Herger:''' My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers. \\
'''Buliwyf:''' 'Lo, there do I see... \\
'''Herger:''' The line of my people... \\
'''Edgtho:''' Back to the beginning. \\
'''Weath:''' 'Lo, they do call to me. \\
'''Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan:''' They bid me take my place among them. \\
'''Buliwyf:''' In the halls of Valhalla... \\
'''Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan:''' Where the brave... \\
'''Herger:''' May live... \\
'''Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan:'''...forever.
** Ahmed's prayer before this is also great. An American film with a Muslim protagonist that treats the lead's faith with respect. Nice.
* Buliwyf's death. [[spoiler:After having defeated the Bad Guy, while barely being able to raise a sword, due to being poisoned, he sits down on a throne with his sword in his hand and dies standing straight, like the King he was meant to be.]]
* Ahmed taking a level in badass and going into a rage once he finds out that the Wendol are actually men.
* The twelve Norsemen volunteering for the quest illustrates JumpedAtTheCall nicely, with the heroic theme swelling.