* The Thief stealing back the three golden balls as [[spoiler: the One-Eye's death machine collapses around, over and behind him]] ''and'' escaping without so much as a ''scratch''.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The recobbled cut features truly inspired use of Rimsky-Korsakov's "Scheherazade" to fill in silent sections of the original film.
** The whole recobbled edition in general, removing the pop-culture references, disconnected dialogue and most of the OffModel animation in order to present it as the original animated epic it was supposed to be.
* Tack [[spoiler: takes a level or two in Badassery and destroys the whole of One Eye's death machine with one single well-aimed nail]].
* Zigzag's card-shuffling, drawn by Richard Williams himself.
* The Escher inspired chase [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daBq278GJlc scene.]]