* The iconic scene where God delivers The Ten Commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai.
** Later on, Moses' awe-inspiring threat:
-->'''Moses:''' Those who will not live by the law...shall DIE by the law!
* Charlton Heston shows us just how much of a badass Moses probably was in his time.
** Moses pwning Rameses with plain logic and reason as to why he gave the grain belonging to the temple and one day's rest to the slaves:
-->'''Seti:''' You raided the temple granaries?
-->'''Moses:''' Yes. (Ramses adds a weight to the scale on "his" side)
-->'''Seti:''' You gave the grain to the slaves?
-->'''Moses:''' Yes. (Ramses adds another weight)
-->'''Seti:''' You gave them one day in seven to rest.
-->'''Moses:''' Yes. (Ramses adds another weight, making it seem impossible that Moses can win)
-->'''Seti:''' Did you do all this to gain their favor?
-->'''Moses:''' A city is built of brick, Pharaoh. The strong make many. The starving make few. (drops a brick on his side of the scale, tipping it in ''his'' favor) The dead make none. So much for accusations.
* The parting of the Red Sea, so beautiful that it still stuns audiences today, is ''the'' scene people think of when they read of the event in the Bible and is a masterpiece of special effects.
* Nefertiti gets a minor one on Ramses. With a ''[[TakeThatKiss kiss]]'', no less, she did it to show how much she loves Moses and hates Ramses in an impressive TakeThat.
--> '''Nefertiti''': Did you think that was a promise of what you will have? (''laughs'') No. That was to show you what you will never have...
* "His god... ''is'' God."
* Nefertiri has a tendency to be a full-blown bitch in this movie, which allows us to give a nod to Ramses; when he prepares to go hunt down Moses and the others, she, who had been rejected by Moses earlier, has the audacity to order Ramses to come back with his sword "stained with his blood!" Ramses gives her a DeathGlare and shuts her up with this gem of a comeback; "I will...to mingle with your own."