!!''The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'':
Quite a few:
* Zack and Maddie's slow dance in the episode ''A Prom Story'', punctuated with background music by Kim Rhodes.
* London's sentiment on a forbidden boyfriend; "I'd love him even if he were poor" in "Cookin' with Romeo and Juliet".
** And then Moseby tells her that he approves of her forbidden romance, even if doing so costs him his job, because "if you really love someone, then you have to think of them before yourself". Whoever came up with the idea for this episode is a ''genius''.
* Cody and Barbara Brownstein at the ending of "Orchestra".
* When a rival volleyball player calls London dumb and asks if she was speaking too fast, London responds by ''slamming'' the volleyball over the net during the game and then asks, "[[BadassBoast Did I hit that]] [[TakeThat too hard]]?"
* Moseby's version of the 'Stay at the Tipton' commercial is ''awesome.''
!!''The Suite Life on Deck'':
* Zack and Woody's performance from the air band competition, which is a parody of GunsNRoses.
* Rat Man. 'Nuff said.
* Also, Tutweiler and Moseby were once arguing over the Sky Deck (both of them wanted to hold a dance on it at the same time) and Woody said:
-->'''Woody:''' Shut up! You're all acting like spoiled brats!
* Moseby, Tutweiler and Cody helping to save Zack, Woody, London and Maya's lives in "Das Boots".
* In "Love and War," Bailey getting the rowdy daycare kids into a corner after they tormented London so much she had to hide in the playhouse.
-->'''Bailey:''' ''(after rounding up the kids)'' I got 'er done!
* Mosbey getting rid of the snakes in "Snakes On A Boat"
* Moseby ''defying'' Mr. Tipton was pretty awesome, considering his devotion to his employer.
** To elaborate, in the finale, Mr. Tipton wanted to dismantle the cruise ship the cast was on to start a new business practice. Calling in the dismantlers right in the middle of the kids' graduation. Moseby calls him to try to at least have the dissimulation held off till after but Mr. Tipton won't budge (rather Jerkass of him considering it's his own daughter's graduation too). After a brief pause, Moseby tells him off and the graduation goes on as planned. Even the crew that was hired by Mr. Tipton are impressed and allowed the graduation to continue.
*** The way he says "Good day, Mr. Tipton." was just awesome personified.
*** Plus, when Zack congratulates him on it, Moseby responds with a cocky tone, "It's my last day. What's he gonna do, fire me?" Cue fist bump with Zack.