* Katara defeating Zuko in a sparring match early on in ''Not Stalking Zuko'' by tickling him. Not only is it a nice display of her CombatPragmatist nature, but it also shows that the stalker diary served one of its original purposes- finding Zuko's weaknesses.
* Katara [[spoiler: using bloodbending to save Zuko's life in Not Stalking Zuko. As well as heartwarming]]
* Katara's speech to the Water Tribe men. [[spoiler: Sure, it did very little but it was still an epic moment.]]
* Like the show Katara vs Azula, but particularly this line:
--->I'm from the watertribe. I know '''all about knots.''' She won't be moving for a long time. The fight with her was over.
* Katara intimidating The Hippo to back off, after Toph tried to escape Katara cleaning her by sicking The Hippo on her.
* Zuko's speech in Chapter 11 of Not Stalking Firelord Zuko, in which he denounces the war as self-destructive, and makes it clear that he wants peace. It's the first time it becomes apparent that he can really handle the job.
* Hakoda meeting Jet for the first time and quickly putting him in his place, [[TheyCallMeMisterTibbs demanding]] to be called "[[EmbarrassingNickname Sir Hakoda]]."
* Aang's speech at the end of the peace conference. Basically it amounted to; [[DareToBeBadass Look guys, me and five of my friends worked together despite being from different nations, and we managed to stop a war that's been going on for 100 years. We're just kids. Now imagine what all you guys could do if you got your act together.]]