* [[NinjaPirateZombieRobot Numerous hybrids of life states]] including:
** Kung Fu Vampire
** Bigfoot Warlock
* With Sims 3 Pets, having a Simbot ride a unicorn
** Better yet, having a fairy or sunscreen-wearing vampire ride a unicorn. Sparkles everywhere!
* Making drinks such as a [[MundaneMadeAwesome Extremely Evil Double Espresso]]
* The later stages of the firefighter profession have your sim pull one [=CMoA=] after another
* The ghost hunter profession
* The fact that [[BigfootSasquatchAndYeti Bigfoot]] is the supreme master of everything. Need somebody to do your gardening? Bigfoot! need a flower arrangement? Bigfoot. Need home repairs? Bigfoot! need a makeover? Bigfoot. Need a robot? Bigfoot!
* The horse death animation. The Grim Reaper gets on the horse, [[HorsebackHeroism strikes a pose]], and rides off into a portal.
* Getting Pangu's Axe, ''without'' cheating. The scene itself is just amazing.
* A Sims 2 mod allows you to catch the burglar and '''freaking take him on!'''
** Sims 3 allows you to do it without mods, if your Sim has the "Brave" or "Can apprehend burglars" traits (the latter being a hidden trait given to Sims who get far enough in Law Enforcement).
* Sims 3 "Dragon Valley" (All of it) if you're willing to pay the DLC, you get a neighbourhood descended from medieval culture, filled with Elven people and you can get pet Dragons that you can use to play with, freeze your needs, or set fire to your enemies. If you get the premium set, your Sim can practice archery.
* In the Pets expansions, if a Sim's pet loves them enough, they have a chance to save them from the Grim Reaper.