* Creator/TimCurry briefly reprised his role as Frank N Furter for a short theater skit. Needless to say, the crowd went wild when he did the famous "Antici........(SAY IT!)....pation" line.
* An in-movie example would be Columbia's truly epic verbally berating Frank for being such a heartless jerk. It doesn't end well for her but...damn!
** "Jesus Christ, what a bitch! Quick, Magenta, throw the switch!"
* Rocky carrying Frank up the RKO tower as anti-matter beams keep bouncing off him.
* Riff Raff starting the main theme of "Timewarp." It's genuinely shocking every time when Richard O'Brien instantly changes from his "Igor" voice used in the song's introduction to full heavy metal screaming.
* Eddie's only living appearance is one so you can't blame him for milking it. Coupled with SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic, of course.
** Behind the Scenes awesome on this one, too. O'Brien brought out the music and handed it to Music/MeatLoaf, saying "It's okay to flub a few lines. No one in the London cast has ever sung the whole thing correctly anyway." [=MeatLoaf=] looks at it, says "What's the problem?" and starts singing the whole thing without skipping a beat. Seems Riff Raff is no match for Music/JimSteinman.
* Frank's entrance in ''[[VillainSong Sweet Transvestite]]'', especially when he throws aside his cape to reveal his crossdressing attire.
* The ending before "Super Heroes". The entire castle flying off to space.
* Columbia verbally berating the hell out of Dr. Frank N Furter is a truly underrated CMOA. Sure, it doesn't end well for her but...damn! She totally chews his ass out over being a heartless psychotic jerk and it's her most epic moment in the film.
-->''Columbia'': My God! I can't stand any more of this! First you spurn me for Eddie, and then you throw him off like an old overcoat for Rocky! You chew people up and then you spit them out again... I loved you... do you hear me? [[MadLove I loved you!]] And what did it get me? Yeah, I'll tell you: a big nothing. You're like a sponge. You take, take, take, and drain others of their love and emotion. Yeah, well, I've had enough You're gonna choose between me and Rocky, so named after the rocks in his head!