* Stimpy, [[ItMakesSenseInContext anytime he shows anything even remotely resembling actual intelligence]][[note]][[SubvertedTrope Except when]] [[DependingOnTheWriter he doesn't...]][[/note]]...
* Despite the episode it comes from being banned for this very scene, Ren thrashing George Liquor with an oar in ''Man's Best Friend'' after he bullied him one too many times into discipline constitutes as this.
* Stimpy's rant at the end of "Mad Dog Hoek". It creeped out everyone, even ''Ren''.
* The freakin' Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen anthem, as silly as it is.
* Following Stimpy's increasing addiction to TV, Ren gets ready to go to bed, only to find Stimpy snuggled in with the TV in his place, pointing Ren to sleep in the drawer. Ren is on the verge of blowing his top, before [[TranquilFury suddenly beaming a smile and nonchalantly kicking both Stimpy and the TV out of the room]] and having the bed to himself. A rare example of Ren's abuse where [[KickTheSonOfABitch Stimpy really had it coming]][[note]]Then again, as far as Ren is concerned, Stimpy seems to always "have it coming", considering how much of an "eediot" he is, so it really might not be so different from any of the other stupid things Stimpy does...[[DependingOnTheWriter except for when it is]]. That's just how this show is...[[/note]].
* Ren's rant in "Sven Hoek" is a very scary CMOA, especially since Sven and Stimpy arguably had it coming.
* Stimpy would have gotten one in a rough draft storyboard for "Man's Best Friend", and it would have had him beating George Liquor at Indian Leg Wrestling.
* Getting [[Music/FrankZappa Frank]] [[PrecisionFStrike goddamn]] [[Music/FrankZappa Zappa]] to guest star as the Pope. A scene that sadly got edited out in later airings.