* Pod Racing!
* The Naboo Fighters are sweet!
* The Destroyer Robots.
* Darth Maul. Just about all of his screentime.
* A small one. When Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and the Queen's forces open the door and see Darth Maul there, all of the Naboo Guards put their weapons up and looked scared out of their mind. Watch Captain Panaka. He just looks as calm as ever and levels his blaster at Maul. The only reason he leaves is because the Queen told him to. That man is a badass!
* Qui-Gon has three of these moments:
** When he's cutting up, then melting down the blast door, while the Force Theme plays on the soundtrack,
** When, after Maul knocks Obi-Wan off a catwalk, Qui-Gon responds by ''hip-checking'' the Sith, then ''pimp-slapping'' him off the same catwalk,
** And when the three of them are separated by the energy walls, Maul is pacing like caged tiger, Obi-Wan is anxious, and Qui-Gon simply kneels down to rest and meditate, utterly cool in the face of impending combat.
* The Qui Gon/Obi Wan/Maul duel is ''the'' best choreographed fight in both trilogies.
** SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: The Darth Maul/Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan lightsaber battle music (Duel of the Fates) has become a marching band staple.
* Obi-Wan using the Force to not only pull himself out of the pit but also grabbing Qui-Gon's lightsaber and then flipping over a stunned Maul and cutting him in half. When Qui-Gon told him earlier he would be a great Jedi knight, he wasn't kidding.
* The credits end with Vader's breathing.
* The heroes using a ShellGame to outwit the Trade Federation forces during the final battle.
** Not to mention the bit where one of Padme's [[ActionGirl handmaidens]] [[RefugeInAudacity marches into the room in full queenly garb]], issues a PreAsskickingOneLiner, and head-shots two Droids as easily as if she was reaching for the tea.
*** Made even better with the fact that the handmaiden in question is none other than [[PiratesOfTheCaribbean Keira Knightly]], being an ActionGirl before she became a big name.
* Never mind for just a moment how annoying young Annie could be, the external shot during his OutrunTheFireball scene, with the Trade Federation battleship being engulfed in flames as it is gutted by an internal explosion, as the Naboo pilots remark that nothing they did yet could be the cause. [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome The Force theme]] swells, and the pilots break out in cheers as they see one of their fighters shoot out of the hangar just as it erupts in explosions.