* The prank scenes. All of them. In both movies.
!! The Haley Mills version
* In the culmination of their prank war, Susan slaps Sharon in the face after the latter ruins her party dress. Sharon replies with an equally vicious slap and the two get into a brawl.
* Susan [[CallingTheOldManOut calling out her Mother for separating the twins as babies and at her grandmother for forcing her granddaughter through what is likely the same education she received in the early 20th century]].
** Afterwards, [[HenpeckedHusband Grand]][[DeadpanSnarker father]], tells his wife their daughter and granddaughter need the space for an intimate talk.
---> For once I'm putting my foot down: LET THEM BE.
* [[MagnificentBastard Grandfather]] convincing his daughter to get a more updated hairdo and wardrobe. Meta on part it shows Margaret going from a beautiful yet stodgy Boston Debutante stuck in TheFifties awaiting a quiet middle-age to TheSixties as a sassy, mature mom getting her man back; on the other part, he makes it known how into the plan his granddaughters are devising.
* All of [[MagnificentBitch Margaret "Maggie" [=McKendrick=]'s]] interactions with Vicky and her Mother. She gets her man back and let's on that she is savvier than she looks.
!! The Lindsay Lohan version
* The fencing scene.
* What Hallie and Annie do to Meredith on the camping trip. ''Everything''.
** After being floated out into the middle of the lake on the air mattress, Meredith delivers an ultimatum to Nick: it's either her or the girls. His response? "Them." When she asks him what he said, he says, "T-H-E-M. Them. Get the picture?"