[[folder: Families ]]
* The fight with Garble's gang. Rainbow Dash leads Thrash into Ghastly Gorge and tricks him into causing an avalanche that buries him, Fluttershy uses [[DeathGlare the Stare]] on Mumble and leaves him sobbing on a boulder in time out, and Twilight [[EyeScream gouges out Garble's eye]] before threatening to kill him if he ever threatens Spike again.
* [[spoiler: Both Clyde admitting how much he searched for Pinkie after she ran away, and despite that he figured out that Pinkie was messing with her own route by circling and doubling back he ''still'' couldn't find her because she didn't want to be found.]]
* [[spoiler:Celestia literally ''laughing'' in Olive Branch's face when he reveals his [[ImmortalitySeeker true]] motive for staging the conspiracy. When Olive Branch desperately tries to save face by revealing he has Twilight hostage, Celestia coyly asks him if he truly thought a "standard issue" magic suppressor would be enough to stop her personal student. Cut to Twilight effortlessly destroying her horn collar and [[CurbStompBattle curb stomping]] Olive Branch's minions [[MamaBear after she discovers what they plan to do with Spike]].]]
* Olive Branch tries to use the fact that [[spoiler:Speedy Delivery has Rainbow Dash & Soarin' as hostages]] to make Princess Celestia gives in. Not only does Celestia refuse [[spoiler:citing that both ponies would, in their loyalty, ''never'' want Celestia to risk Equestria for just the two of them]], when we next see them, [[spoiler:Rainbow Dash and Soarin' are not only unsurprised, but pleased, that Celestia's staying strong]].
* Scootaloo finally standing up her dad after all the crap he's put her through, followed by Rainbow Dash [[spoiler: kicking his ass]].
* The first person to face Rabble Rouser and his anti-Spike mob? Mrs. Cake.
--> "Maybe you didn't hear me," the mare said, as icily as possible. "Get. Away. From. My. Bakery."
** Twilight [[spoiler:subduing [[TheDragon Rabble Rouser]]'s entire mob simply by [[ToThePain listing off]] the various offensive spells she knows]]. And then Applejack gets a moment by [[spoiler: knocking him out with one kick]].
*** What makes Twilight's moment even better is that she ''isn't'' speaking in a threatening tone. She just casually lists off her spells like she's reading a grocery list. Spells that narration describes as powerful enough to ''destroy an entire city''.
* Celestia gets one when it's revealed that not only that did she know about the [[spoiler: secret passageway in the guard barracks that leads outside the palace grounds, but that she pretended not to know about it specifically for a case like Olive Branch's where he had co-conspirators within the Royal Guard itself]].
* Olive Branch's ultimate punishment, as delivered by [[GoodIsNotSoft Luna]]: [[spoiler: he's forced to feel ''all'' of the pain his actions have either directly or indirectly caused. And he'll continue to feel any future pain he causes.]]
[[folder: Direction ]]
* Twilight nearly capturing Sunset Shimmer when she steals the Element of Magic. All because when Twilight woke up and saw her, she didn't just see a thief, but a [[MamaBear potential threat to Spike]].