* In the episode "Gone with the Wind", Piglet flies by himself on pinwheel power to save Pooh from falling to his imminent doom. Say what you will, but that's pretty awesome to behold.
* In the episode "The Piglet Who Would Be King", during a volcano eruption, Piglet of all people gives an inspiring pep talk to a village of Piglies, proving that he had the chops to be their king.
-->'''Piglet''': "I may be little, but the Piglies look up to me."
* In "A Bird in the Hand", Kessie, having grown up and returned after the events of "Find Her, Keep Her", outsmarts Stan and Heff after she and her friends are kidnapped by them (long story). Also a Funny Moment.
* Christopher Robin managed to get one in "Cleanliness is Next to Impossible." He uses a vacuum cleaner to suck up Crud and Smudge. Now bear in mind that this vacuum was going to be used by Crud to expel grime all over the world, Christopher Robin just simply reversed it to suck him in.
* In "Me and My Shadow," when Piglet realizes that [[ItMakesSenseInContext his shadow is missing]], he ventures out in the middle of the night, ''[[TheSoCalledCoward by himself]]'', and saves it from two monstrous tree shadows.
* Pooh gets one in "The Great Honey Pot Robbery." When Stan and Heff bring Wooster to help steal honey, instead of cowering like the others, Pooh instead offers to share the honey and be Wooster's friend. ''[[ThePowerOfFriendship It works]]''.