!!The 2011 movie
* [[spoiler: After Uncle Deadly's HeelFaceTurn, he throws Tex off of the top of the building and mocks his lack of an EvilLaugh by showing off his own epic laughter!]]
--> [[spoiler:'''Uncle Deadly''':]] ([[EvilLaugh laughs maniacally afterward]]) Now THAT'S a maniacal laugh for you!
** [[spoiler: When he declares that just because he looks scary [[EvilBrit and has a British accent]], doesn't mean he's not a Muppet.]]
** Better yet, [[spoiler:it's the first time Deadly's done anything noteworthy in ''three decades''. Now he gets to show off to a new generation of Muppet fans!]]
* Pixar people briefly stepped in to help with the script. '''It shows.'''
* The true and triumphant return of ''Rainbow Connection'', further cementing it's place as one of the greatest songs in all of fiction. Also counts as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
** [[spoiler: Animal also returns to the drums during this song as well. By the end he's hitting them so hard, sparks are flying!]]
* Sure, we all expected [[spoiler: the giant mob of fans lining the street outside the theater at the end. But the ''entire street'' was packed like it was New Year's Eve at Times Square.]]
* The initial trailers, expertly suckering you into thinking it's some lame cookie cutter romantic comedy before Kermit abruptly shows up.
* Walter's [[spoiler:whistle solo, all done without missing a beat.]]
* The song "Man or Muppet" did something not even ''The Rainbow Connection'' ever has - win the "Best Original Song" category in the Academy Awards, effectively giving the franchise its first Oscar.
* Camilla and her all-chicken backup singers doing an ''epic'' job of [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar blowing up the radar]] with a clucked out rendition of C-Lo Green's song.
* You know that part in the montage where Scooter is "off to the TED conference"? [[http://blog.ted.com/2012/02/29/scooter-at-ted2012/ That ACTUALLY HAPPENED.]] He speaks on the stage for 5 minutes about the validity of real-life puppets vs. CG, virtual animation in feature films with quite the enthusiasm! And the presentation isn't only for entertainment- he's bringing up ''valid points!''
* The airing of the ShowWithinAShow production of the Muppet Telethon comes complete with a new and complete filming of the show's opening, with a new CouchGag every step of the way, the first such in nearly forty years. Most of the human cast were children the last time Gonzo's horn made a new ridiculous sound, and several of the younger cameo members weren't even born yet. And that is ''still'' Dave Goelz making Gonzo play the horn!
* After Tex Richman [[spoiler: cuts off the Muppet Theater's power]] during the telethon, Gary and Mary re-appear in LA and undo the damage.
--> '''Gary:''' I love it when you talk shop.
* Gonzo's joining of the group. The guy rips off his business suit to reveal his Daredevil outfit ("I've been wearing this under my clothes for thirty years!") and leaps proudly off the roof of his factory into a box full of packing peanuts. He then detonates his entire business. Using a button labeled "AUTOMATIC DESTROY PLUMBING BUSINESS BUTTON." Even though Gonzo was one of the more successful Muppets after the break-up, you realize that [[CrazyAwesome life was never insane enough to handle him.]]
** Dave Goelz is pushing seventy and still puppeteers that maniac himself like it's nothing.
* Kermit seems to have lost everything, and he's obviously on the verge of despair, but he turns to his team of maniacs and gives a brief but powerful RousingSpeech. "It doesn't ''matter'' if nobody believes in us, because ''I'' believe. I believe in ''you."'' It's a tearjerker, but it's also proof that Heart really is an ''awesome'' power.
!!The 2015 series
* Just the fact that the Muppets are returning to TV regularly after almost 20 years is enough to get everyone hyped.