* At the very beginning, after Cole shows his true [[ObviouslyEvil and obvious]] colors, and Byrne cleans the floor with Alphonzo... Link tries to protect Zelda. Even if you haven't gotten the sword, he stands in the way. Byrne dispatches him with an OffhandBackhand, but Link's sheer resolve is awesome in pure form.
* The simple fact that [[DistressedDamsel Zelda]] is even accompanying Link on his adventure counts as a Crowning Moment, particularly considering her usual track record.
* Zelda, despite being intangible, tries to stop a Phantom from smashing Link -- Cue [[DemonicPossession Royal Possession]]. Which, in itself, is one giant [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome CMoA]] for Princess Zelda over the course of the whole game. Pretty much every time Zelda hijacks a phantom, Awesome can be reliably expected to follow
* Anjean popping up out of nowhere when Byrne is threatening Link and Zelda. A Mentor - Disciple Battle ensues, although it, sadly, [[OffscreenMomentOfAwesome happens off-screen]] (presumably to avoid showing Anjean getting out of her wheel chair. This would have made it necessary to add moveable legs to her model just for that one scene, which would have made it unecessary complicated).
* [[spoiler:Anjean and Byrne, both wounded, start to argue about which of them should accompany those poor, poor children for the final battle...]] Along comes Zelda, and she tells them that they don't need help from either of them, because she and Link are awesome enough to take on the BigBad by themselves.
* When Byrne helps [[spoiler:ward off Malladus from Zelda's spirit,]] accompanied by [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1fbppzGfw&feature=related awesome music.]] [[spoiler:Turns out to be a DyingMomentOfAwesome.]]
* The final boss fight. Holy crap. It's not enough that [[spoiler:Malladus's final form looks suspiciously like Ganon]]; it's not enough that [[spoiler:Zelda's finally got her body back]]. No, you had to get into [[spoiler:a fantastic, CrowningMusicOfAwesome-worthy musical collaboration with Zelda and the five Lokomos, which segues ''perfectly'' into the final boss theme as Malladus roars and his weak spot is revealed, prompting Zelda to -- for the third time since ''[[VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaTheWindWaker Wind Waker]]'' and ''[[VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaTwilightPrincess Twilight Princess]]'' -- pick up the Bow of Light and fight alongside Link]]. And the final blow? [[spoiler:Link's picked up some tricks from his ancestor -- he, with Zelda's help, shoves the Lokomo Sword right into Malladus's forehead. The fact that Zelda ''actually helps deliver the final blow'' just drives the awesomeness home.]]