* [[spoiler:The Cubus Sisters]] have one right before you fight them.
* Gleeok is back, and fighting it is ''incredibly fun''. You get to use the grappling hook for a unique take on TennisBoss, deflecting Gleeok's attacks with the rope. After this, you use the grappling hook to pull down ''Gleeok itself''.
* When Link finally gets the [[spoiler:Phantom]] Sword, the cutscene starts as a CMOF, but then... the energy coalesces into a blazing white sword-shape on a black background, only Link and [[spoiler:Oshus]] in full-color. Link grabs the sword, swings it a few times, then gives a stronger swing -- and the white leaves the sword, turning the background pure white and leaving the sword colored.
* Pretty much everything after you enter Bellum's lair is a crowning moment of ''something'', and a lot of it is pretty awesome. One particularly epic example is when Tetra is snatched away by Bellum, who then merges into the ghost ship. [[spoiler:Linebeck's reaction is to instruct Link to man the cannon, before taking the wheel himself and ''chasing after the possessed ghost ship''.]] Complete with a particularly epic remix of the game's main themes as Crowning Music of Awesome.
* An unexpected one happens near the end, where [[spoiler:Bellum]] grabs Link and Tetra, ensuring the hero's defeat, until [[spoiler:''Linebeck'' picks up the Phantom Sword and manages to free them, at the cost of [[HeroicSacrifice getting himself possessed]].]]
* When [[spoiler:[[FanNickname Bellumbeck]]]] uses a tornado spin attack, try countering it with a spin attack (or the Great Spin Attack, if you have it). You will cheer.