* All is lost, the villain has flown off, there's no possible way to follow him... fade to black... ...''cue ocarina, summoning the stone duck across the dimensional divide''...
* Agahnim is probably one of the most competent Zelda villains; he kills the King and apparently vaporizes the maidens, including Zelda--the latter right before Link's eyes. When he's defeated the first time, he transports Link to the Dark World.
* The fight where you have lightning and magic spells thrown at you by Agahnim. It's so cool how you can deflect them with your ''butterfly net''.
* The entire ending sequence. [[spoiler:Link getting the Triforce and using it to undo all the evil Ganon's caused, [[BackFromTheDead bring back the king and his uncle]], and sealing the Master Sword away forever.]] All set to CrowningMusicOfAwesome.
* All three medallions. But the Bombos one especially. Greatest. Gamebreaker. Ever.
* The Golden Bee gets one any time you let it out in a room full of Wizzrobes, after which it wipes them out in a matter of seconds.
** Same thing if you let it out against [[ThatOneBoss Mothula]]. Forever showing that shiny metal bees are more awesome then giant evil butterflies!