[[folder: In common ]]
* Every single time Link gets the ''Master Sword'' is a Crowning Moment of Awesome. And so is when he places it back.
** You'd think that, in OOT where you do this at least three times (and another three when you place it back) as part of a game mechanic, and after getting it several times in many different games, the grandeur would wear off. No, the Master Sword is just that awesome.
[[folder: The Legend of Zelda (1986) ]]
* Previously, you had fought Ganon, and even if you stabbed him ''while he was invisible'', you still couldn't stop him. [[spoiler:Then you get the silver arrows and ''blow him up'', and it's ''awesome''.]]
[[folder: Meta ]]
* [[http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22204609/1bc7ac01e69feb077426f707502259d3.jpg The 25th Anniversary illustration]]. No words can describe it. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBsLCPYGmUQ The speedpaint on Youtube]] is equally as awesome.
[[folder: Cartoon ]]
* Link breaking out of the evil jar.
* Zelda being an ActionGirl, wielding boomerangs and a bow. Her archery skills later became canon.