[[folder: In common ]]
* Every single time Link gets the ''Master Sword'' is a Crowning Moment of Awesome. And so is when he places it back.
** You'd think that, in OOT where you do this at least three times (and another three when you place it back) as part of a game mechanic, and after getting it several times in many different games, the grandeur would wear off. No, the Master Sword is just that awesome.
[[folder: Meta ]]
* [[https://imgur.com/gallery/NFNNE The 25th Anniversary illustration]]. No words can describe it. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBsLCPYGmUQ The speedpaint on Youtube]] is equally as awesome.
* ''Ocarina of Time'' is the number one highest rated game on Metacritic. And on the list of [[http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/all?sort=desc highest rated video games of all time]], there are no less than ''eight'' games from the franchise on the first page alone.
[[folder: Cartoon ]]
* Link breaking out of the evil jar in "The Missing Link."
* Zelda being an ActionGirl, wielding boomerangs and a bow. Her archery skills later became canon.
** At the start of "Kiss'n Tell", she takes on a three-headed dragon armed only with a basket of fruit.
* In "Cold Spells," Ganon imprisons Link in a jar that his sword beams can't break. Spryte saves the day by using her magic to dissolve it, and attack a Gohma that was trying to eat Link.
* "Sing for the Unicorn" introduced a female warrior named Sing, who rode a flying unicorn and wielded laser-shooting sais in combat.
* Spryte kissing Link to save him from his frog curse in "Kiss 'N Tell."
* In "That Sinking Feeling," an army of Tektites web Zelda up and rob Link of his sword, then pounce on him. He defeats them by throwing the Tektites biting him at the others, knocking them back into the Underworld before zapping the last one with his sword.
** Link's fight with a Darknut is pretty cool, as it's one of Ganon's most competent soldiers.
** In the same episode, Ganon uses magical chains to subdue Link as he pulls Zelda and the Triforce of Wisdom towards him with a spell. Link uses a Power Bracelet won earlier in the episode to break free, wraps one of the chains around Ganon's wrist, and throws him out of the Underworld.
* Even Ganon, of all characters, has one in "The White Knight". Already aware of [[PrinceCharmless Prince]] [[MeaningfulName Facade]]'s presence, having dealt with him before, Ganon exploits his true colors by having Zelda kidnapped and carried through a muddy swamp. You might say Ganon just did Zelda a big favor by exposing Prince Facade for the vain braggard that he is, especially while Link had spent a great deal of the episode envying him, completely unaware that Facade cared more about his looks than Zelda herself.
[[folder: Comics ]]
* In this adaptation, Bagu is an enormous giant. When Ganon blackmails him into stealing the Triforce of Wisdom, he and Link get into a one-on-one grappling match where, courtesy of the power glove from ''The Adventure of Link'', Link wins! The cover of that issue perfectly summarizes that same moment.
* Zelda destroys a jar sealing the magical powers of the queen of Link's old homeland. The queen proceeds to deliver a CurbStompBattle to all of the monsters that previously had her and Link pinned down.
* In one comic, Zelda has used up all of her magic and nearly all of her energy to escape from a cell. Barely able to walk and relying on hew bow for support, she encounters a Darknut who taunts her about her situation and powerlessness, but she still wins by tricking him into falling into a bottomless pit and pulling herself out with a HeroicSecondWind.