* Shooting [[spoiler:Alexander Luthor]] at the end of InfiniteCrisis.
* [[http://images.wikia.com/villains/images/d/d4/Bca47sx2.jpg You can call me a criminal lunatic]], but never forget the fact that I'm an ''[[EvenEvilHasStandards American]]'' criminal lunatic!
* In ''WesternAnimation/BatmanUnderTheRedHood'', I'm brought before Black Mask and decide for a glass of water. I proceed to use it to kill three of Mask's mooks.
* In ''Film/TheDarkKnight'', the way I [[MindScrew mess with Harvey's already fragile psyche]] with my bedside lecture about "schemers" and how I'm merely an "agent of chaos". And then I put a gun in Harvey's hands, and finish my sales pitch with "And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." The second [[ComicBook/TwoFace Harvey]] breaks out the scarred two-sided coin, I've already won.
* One time in ''Devil's Advocate'', while I was awaiting my execution in Blackgate Prison, some fat thug named Tommy Mangles called me Whitey and threatened to murder me. I asked if I should apologize, but he insisted on killing me, saying, "'Sorry' don't walk the dog, Whitey." That's when I pulled off a Moment of Awesome that started bordering on NightmareFuel by attacking him in self-defense, starting off with a GroinAttack:
-->"Really? Well, what if I was ''really'' sorry? Would that make a-- difference? Would that ''satisfy'' you? ''[I pull off my shoe and start beating him to a bloody pulp with it like a maniac...]'' If I was really... ''really... REALLY...'' '''REALLY... ''REALLY... SORRY?''' [...right before the guards restrain me]'' '''WELL, I'M ''NOT!'''''"