!!In the movie:
* George has his two greatest moments ever. First:
** '''George:'''"No! SIR! Mr Spacely!"
** And immediately afterwards, he risks death and dismemberment by entering the machinery to shut down the drill that is killing the Grungies.
* In what combines as this and a TearJerker in real life, George O'Hanlon, then greatly impaired due to partial blindness and short term memory loss from a stroke, struggled on to play the role of George, managing to finish his final line just before passing away ''in the recording studio''. Hanna-Barbera alum Iwao Takamoto related the moment in the book ''My Life with a Thousand Characters''.
** Similarly MelBlanc, who voiced his role as Mr Spacely more or less on his death bed. This wasn't his only voice role at the time either.
* In the series we have Rosie, in her debut episode, dumping a pineapple upside-down cake over Mr. Spacely's head after he [[GeorgeJetsonJobSecurity yelled at and fired George]] in front of the family. He later apologized hired George back and even gave him a raise so he could afford to keep Rosie, noting she made the best pineapple upside-down cake that he had ever been clobbered with (he was revealed to still be eating it).
* The CGI. Of course, the effects are dated nowadays, but back in 1990, these computer animated scenes were amazing.
* The entire opening, from the MickeyMousing Hanna-Barbera vanity plate to John Debney's awesome re-arrangement of the theme song.