[[caption-width-right:287:Vicky, ''you're fired!'']]
All the movies had one.
* There are actually several in ''Abra-Castrophe'', but possibly the most crowning one is when Timmy [[spoiler: reveals the existence of his godparents, and then Crocker realizes that will set them free and leave him powerless]]. The look on Crocker's face was, well, a very crowning moment of shock.
** Plus Timmy's parents beating the snot out of him.
* In the TV movie Wishology where Timmy [[spoiler: sacrifices himself to the Darkness to save his friends, family, and even his enemies]]
* Also, in the first part of Wishology where Timmy does not have access to magic, and he has to improvise without it to [[spoiler:find a mystical wand]]. He [[GenreSavvy does very well]]
* Fairly Odd Baby was definitely a great one. The Pixies have Poof and Timmy has a plan; we then cut to them captured with them all having different costumes (Jorgen is in a pink bunny suit, Cosmo's is a taco delivery guy and Wanda is Robin Hood and Timmy's in knight armor). Then Timmy reveals that his plan NEEDED the group to be captured, which escalates into a brilliant plan to save Poof and defeat the Pixies!
** Bonus points was Timmy getting Jorgen to dance...in said bunny suit. Jorgen immediately does so.
* Mr. Crocker of all characters gets one by single-handedly defeating Miss Doombringer by sending a whole fleet of cars after her while he was reduced to a mere crossing guard after he had broken his arm (due to falling out of a window while spazzing). Even Timmy is impressed.
* ''Information Stupor Highway'': Timmy not only keeps Crocker's proof of fairies video from being seen by the world, but also steals the picture of him in his mother's red dress and lets it go viral.
* ''Most Wanted Wish Ever'': With some help from Timmy, the winner of the "Fairy Rage in the Cage" is Cosmo!
* Chester gets one in ''Fairy Idol'' when he ''snaps'' on Norm after finding out he'd been manipulating him the entire time. After chewing Norm out, he wishes he'd never found Norm in the first place, happily pressing the ResetButton to undo all the damage he caused.
* In "Apartnership", [[CallingTheOldManOut Cosmo standing up to Mama Cosma]]: "Let's get something straight! I'm not bright! Big words confuse me! I have the attention span of a rodent! But Wanda loves me anyway. She makes me happy and THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU!"
* Another for Cosmo would be in ''Abra-Castrophe.'' He's freaking out about [[spoiler:Crocker taking over the world and (more importantly) taking Wanda as a magical power source]]. He knows he's not the brightest, so it looks like he temporarily abandons Timmy in his time of need. But when Cosmo returns, [[spoiler:he's ripped and proceeds to pound Crocker to a pulp for kidnapping his wife]]. A short time later, this awesome moment is slightly dampened by [[spoiler:Cosmo ending up in the same magic scepter that Wanda is]], but he still deserves credit for a rather impressive attempt to save the day.
** The fact is that he did so by going home and watching a video called 30 Second Massive Pecs". Made even more obvious that they canceled out a blast Crocker made.
-->'''Crocker''': Whoa, those are some massive pecs.
* A little one, but in "Frenemy Mine", after Vicki yells at Timmy for causing her to get kicked out of the evil babysitters club she's in, costing her her only friends, Timmy replies that [[TheReasonYouSuckSpeech that it's her own fault for being such a vile, evil person and maybe if she was friendly instead of evil she's have more.]] Sure, [[spoiler:it turns out Vicki is so fundamentally screwed up that her idea of "friendly" is actually ''worse'' than her being cruel]], but it's rather satisfying to see Timmy call her out on her cruelty to her face.
* The final punchline in ''Truth or Cosmoquences'':
--> '''Timmy:''' ''"Speaking of [[PottyEmergency relief]]... [[TheDogBitesBack whatever you do]], ''[[GettingCrapPastTheRadar don't drink the punch!]]''"''
* In "The Fairly Oddlympics" the Anti-Fairies and Pixies knocked out Jorgen in the games, so Timmy rallies the Fairies and coach them in winning the games, even knocking out Jorgen again to prove his point.
* A small one, but a good one: near the end of the first [[JerkassGenie Norm]] episode, Timmy has managed to force Norm into giving him three more wishes (after using up the previously three, which in turn [[ItMakesSenseInContext caused Cosmo and Wanda to take his place in his lamp]][[note]]which Crocker is about to buy[[/note]]. Realizing that he has to avoid falling for [[LiteralMinded tricks]] again, what does Timmy say?
--> "...[[WhamLine I WISH I HAD A LAWYER]]!"
** Even better? The lawyer Timmy gets ''knows Norm''. So, a contract gets written up that [[ResetButton fixes everything]]. Like I said, small but good.
* In the episode where the queen of Yugopetamia makes Poof the emperor so that she can get more attention (ItMakesSenseInContext), Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda go off to save him. When they get there, they're blocked by an army of guards. What follows is an ''epic'' CMOA for ''the entire Cosma family''. Wanda uses [[PrehensileHair the swirl in her hair to toss away the Yugopetamians space ship]], Cosmo uses the vacuum he's trapped in (long story) to suck up their weapons leaving them defenseless, and Timmy and Poof top it all off with a tag team wrestling match against the entire army. And they ''win!'' [[BadassFamily Don't mess with the Cosmas!]]
* In "Viral Vidiots" Timmy's mom beating up Crocker and rescuing Timmy.
* In "The Switch Glitch", Timmy becomes Vicky's babysitter and ends up making her so unhappy that his godparents are switched over to Vicky, who then forces them to do her bidding. He saves the day when he tricks baby Vicky into reading the line "I'm happy and I don't need my fairy godparents anymore", the special phrase that sets a child's fairy godparents free.
* Minor one, but in This Is Your Wish, the studio audience has to vote on whether to leave [[TheDitz Cosmo]] with Timmy or send him home to his mother ([[ItMakesSenseInContext Long story]]). At the end, everyone is about to unanimously vote him home, only for [[BookDumb Timmy]] to change their minds with just a few sentences:
-->'''Timmy:''' Wait! Before you push that button, think about it: Do you really want him back here in Fairy World?
-->''(Cut to Cosmo sucking on his wand like a pacifier. The audience promptly has a MassOhCrap and slams down the "Stay With Timmy" button.)''