[[folder: The Darkness comic]]
* After Uncle Frankie [[spoiler: killed Jenny]], Jackie became suicidally depressed. His reaction? [[spoiler: Invite Frankie to a warehouse he's filled with thousands of gallons of gasoline and blow him up with his entire crew. It also serves as an excellent FridgeBrilliance moment when you realize fire of that amount is about the only thing capable of killing not only Jackie but the Darkness as well.]]
** [[spoiler: Jackie gets better, obviously.]]
*** [[spoiler: Technically, he DID die there. Went to Hell too, and would have stayed if not for Tom Judge.]]
* Jackie's single-handed defeat of an evil Cherub Host by summoning an EVEN LARGER army of Darklings.
* Jackie vs. [[spoiler: the Darkness]] in the Empire arc. [[spoiler: Jackie defeats it by heading into orbit and obliterating it with the entire light of the sun. It's another case where he runs the risk of suicide to do so.]]
* Jackie getting the better of Mr. Hyde during a crossover issue that pitted Top Cow characters vs the classic movie monsters. While the others faced more or less the usual incarnations of the classic monsters Jackie had to deal with a [[TookaLevelinBadass powered-up]] version of Mr. Hyde who was playing host to a number of [[EldritchAbomination Eldritch Abominations]] who were older than the Darkness and looked like something from out Pan's Labyrinth.The not so impressive looking by comparison Darklings ripped apart the various [[CombatTentacles tentacle monsters]],weird limbs with [[EyesDoNotBelongThere eyes]] and [[MoreTeeththantheOsmondFamily teeth]] coming out of Hyde and Jackie,seemingly quoting The Darkness,dismissively called the Lovecraftian horros creatures from an age that's passed.This after four issues of buiding up Hyde's masters as the terrifying ultimate evil.
* Jackie's defeat of the original Angelus. [[spoiler: He confronts her in ''broad daylight'' and gives her the location of the Brotherhood's secret base. After scaring the tar out of the Brotherhood, he lures her under the Statue of Liberty in the cave the brotherhood was using and kills her. Given this host of the Angelus had existed 900 years, it was a big victory for Jackie.]][[/folder]]
[[folder: The Darkness Video Game]]
* Jackie going one-on-one with [[spoiler: The Darkness]] in ''The Darkness II'' in order to [[spoiler: save Jenny's soul]].
** Even better is how Jackie manages to break through everything the Darkness is telling him. He kills himself with the Sihpon, telling the Darkness "[[BadassBoast I'm coming for Jenny. Then I'm coming for]] ''[[BadassBoast you]]''." When Jackie ends up in the [[HeroicRROD mental ward]] again, Jackie resists the temptation of the Darkness to stay with a fake Jenny, and goes to confront the Darkness in Hell.
** During this very chapter, Jackie becomes the first ever host to take control of his powers away from the Darkness, which is especially noteworthy because the very first enemy he uses them on is [[HoistByHisOwnPetard the Darkness itself.]]
---> '''The Darkness''': YOU WILL '''NOT''' HAVE MY POWER!
---> '''Jackie''': [[ShutUpHannibal I already do.]]
* Jackie in fully-powered-up Darkness mode thanks to a solar eclipse during the first game's finale. Vengeance never felt so good.