* The first hunting scene with the Croods. The physical and tactical strength of each family member is displayed to glorious effect. "RELEASE...THE BABY!" indeed.
* Guy protecting Eep from the Piranhakeets.
* When Guy shows the Croods [[spoiler:minus Grug]] the stars.
* The popcorn.
* When Grug and Guy [[spoiler: defeat Chunky and get out of the tar pit together. The indication that Grug is stepping up as a surrogate parent for Guy also makes it heartwarming.]]
* When Grug single-handedly saves the entire family through his strength.
** ''Every'' time he does this. Which is ''often.'' The guy turns into Batman when it comes to protecting his family.
* When Grug realizes [[spoiler: he needs to stop thinking "What would Guy do" and instead think "What would I do", so that he can play to his own strengths.]]
** Said idea is sort of a ChekhovsArmory of things that Grug uses to get back to his family. And it works so well.
*** Not to mention that the end result involves [[spoiler: flight, something that we in RealLife have been struggling to achieve for at least a few centuries. Yet Grug found a way to do so in what appears to be several minutes!]] Now ''that's'' what I call an idea!
* From Eep's ending narration, "[[spoiler:We changed the rules.]]" Essentially giving humanity its ''modus operandi'' for millennia to come.
* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuylfJivsKc Shine Your Way]]", by Owl City and Yuna.