* Every nation on Earth banding together and unanimously declaring war upon Equestria and Celestia, particularly if you've read other TCB stories...
** Heck, ''many'' moments in this story are only as good as they are because they're a deconstruction of common TCB themes, and we finally get to see consequences given to the ponies.
* When [[spoiler:the barrier finally goes down]] after sustained bombardment.
* "The Longest Day" confirms that [[spoiler: humanity reclaimed South Africa]] and are on their way to [[spoiler: winning the war]].
* For those who read so many other TCB fanfics where Celestia has the moral right, and no matter what the humans do, the ponies are superior, it was very, very, ''very'' satisfying to see [[spoiler: Celestia run like hell when the united forces of humanity came bearing down on her nation.]]
* In "Aftermath: Part II", Celestia ''finally'' gets a WhatTheHellHero lecture from [[spoiler:Queen Molyneux of Gryphus, calling her out for her AssimilationPlot]]. What's more, it's made '''very''' clear that [[spoiler:now that the gryphons -- and soon, the rest of the world -- know what she's capable of, her OmniscientMoralityLicense is as good as gone and she ''will'' answer for her crimes]].