* Fflewddur, though less competent than his book counterpart, gets a beautiful one when he ruins the witches' BatmanGambit by turning their own words against them: "We never give anything away! We bargain -- we trade, remember?"
** Followed by the "Oh, pull yourself together, Madam!" to Orwen.
* Eilonwy helping Taran escape the castle.
* Eilonwy demanding Taran's respect. Once she gets it, she respects him as well.
* Taran admitting he's ''not'' a hero is pretty awesome, since he'd been dreaming of being one for most of the movie. It takes a lot of courage to admit you're not cut out for something.
* Creeper wearing the Horned King's headdress and laughing maniacally as he escapes.
* The rise of the Cauldron Born is one for the animators. It is ''terrifying''.
* Gurgi's sacrifice to stop the Cauldron.
* The Horned King trying to sacrifice Taran to the Cauldron to regain his army, even grabbing at him when he was safe and shoving him towards its suction.