* In the very first shot, Batman manages to take out all the mooks in the same style Christopher Nolan would mimic, followed by him scaring mob boss Rupert Thorne.
* Batman [[spoiler:reversing Joker's MindRape with his own brand of it]] in the episode "Strange Minds".
* Anything [[DangerouslyGenreSavvy D.A.V.E.]] does in "Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind".
** D.A.V.E., "Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind", a robot with the composite mind of Gotham's worst criminals. After he builds a new body, he quite casually uses a laptop to steal all the money in every account in the city (or as he puts it "I'm rich, you're not!"), blacks out all of the power except his name on every screen, then notices that Batman is right behind him and defeats him.
** He outdoes himself when he not only figures out Batman's SecretIdentity through AwesomenessByAnalysis, not only figures out [[WhereDoesHeGetAllThoseWonderfulToys where all those wonderful toys are coming from]], but nails Batman's DarkAndTroubledPast.
** Batman turns this around on him in his own Moment of Awesome when he points out that D.A.V.E doesn't have an origin, all the ones he lists are of the criminals he's made up of. This leads D.A.V.E. into having a VillainousBreakdown, leaving himself open for a finishing blow.
* Mr. Freeze having a VillainousBreakdown at [[spoiler:Batman still being alive in the year 3027]] in "Artifacts".
* The Joker and Harley Quinn's demented FallingInLoveMontage/Destructive Rampage, set to [[http://youtu.be/jikPDpEUJAw Joker singing Hank Williams' "Setting The Woods On Fire"]].
* The Joker's debut was really good, especially with his one liner:
-->'''Guard:''' Cell 223 vacant...\\
'''Guard:''' What the?\\
'''Joker:''' I was feeling a bit screwloose, so I... checked myself in.\\
'''Guard:''' Who are you.\\
'''Joker:''' MyCard. ''[[[EvilLaugh laughs evilly]]]''
** And later:
-->'''Joker:''' What are you gonna do? Lock me in the loony bin? I'm already here!
* Bane get a villainous one when he [[CurbStompBattle curbstomps]] Batman in their first fight.
** Curbstomp? He utterly beat him into the ground, breaking several of his bones and handing Batman one of the worst defeats he had in the entire series. All well delivering a few good BadassBoasts. Shame he had to suffer such a massive VillainDecay.
-->'''Batman:''' You can start with name and motive.
-->'''Bane:''' I am Bane. [[BadassBoast The last opponent you will ever face.]]
-->'''Batman:''' I don't fight for sport.
-->'''Bane:''' [[PreAssKickingOneLiner Then fight FOR YOUR LIFE!]]
** Batman gets his own in his second bout with Bane. He stabs Bane's wrist with a cable, disabling his Venom supply and knocking him out cold.
* Can we call "Thunder" Batgirl's Crowning ''Episode'' of Awesome? She sneaks onto the New Olympus, evades the guards, disables its Thunderstorm weapon before they're able to use it on a bridge full of fleeing citizens, and steals the lightning gun just in time to stop them from shooting down Batman. Then, when Batman's captured, she hacks into their system in order to hold it hostage and buy him time to escape, only to smash it when Maxie Zeus finally catches up with her. Finally, she steers the crash-landing New Olympus into the harbor, minimizing collateral damage like whoa, while everyone else abandons ship. ''Damn.'' It really shows how far she's come since her earlier episodes where she screwed up just as much as she helped. Even Bruce is impressed; it's the first episode where he finally starts taking her seriously.
* In Batman's second fight with Poison Ivy, she shows off her huge arsenal of evil vines and giant Venus Fly Traps. How does Batman respond? [[spoiler: Chainsaw gauntlets.]]
* The Breakout. Batgirl and Robin get credit for holding off Black Mask's minions, but [[DangerouslyGenreSavvy Black Mask]] takes home the pot in ensuring that ''all'' of his minions were highly trained and armed with high-tech weapons and armor. They even took down the Batman and [[GenreSavvy removed his belt]]!
* Batman and Robin, [[BackToBackBadasses alone]], [[OneManArmy take down their]] RoguesGallery in Gotham's Most Wanted.
** ...In 2 minutes!
* Dracula [[CurbStompBattle curb-stomping]] Batman early in the movie.
* Alfred ''shoots Dracula with a crossbow''. [[spoiler: It doesn't do anything, but it's the thought that counts]].
* Batman [[spoiler:seemingly cornered by Dracula in the Batcave, only to switch on the sunlight-storing/releasing machine he was building, shining a blinding light toward Dracula with only Batman's shadow keeping him from death. This scares the crap out of Dracula, who realizes that he's Bruce Wayne. He responds (how else) "I'm the Batman. And you're dust". Then he uses his grappling hook to get out of the way, ''burning Dracula alive'' until he's so brittle when Batman delivers a kick it ''smashes him apart, sending ash and bone everywhere'']].