* In the very first shot, Batman manages to take out all the mooks in the same style Christopher Nolan would mimic, followed by him scaring mob boss Rupert Thorne.
* Batman [[spoiler:reversing Joker's MindRape with his own brand of it]] in the episode "Strange Minds".
* Anything [[DangerouslyGenreSavvy D.A.V.E.]] does in "Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind".
** D.A.V.E., "Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind", a robot with the composite mind of Gotham's worst criminals. After he builds a new body, he quite casually uses a laptop to steal all the money in every account in the city (or as he puts it "I'm rich, you're not!"), blacks out all of the power except his name on every screen, then notices that Batman is right behind him and defeats him.
** He outdoes himself when he not only figures out Batman's SecretIdentity through AwesomenessByAnalysis, not only figures out [[WhereDoesHeGetAllThoseWonderfulToys where all those wonderful toys are coming from]], but nails Batman's DarkAndTroubledPast.
** Batman turns this around on him in his own Moment of Awesome when he points out that D.A.V.E doesn't have an origin, all the ones he lists are of the criminals he's made up of. This leads D.A.V.E. into having a VillainousBreakdown, leaving himself open for a finishing blow.
* Mr. Freeze having a VillainousBreakdown at [[spoiler:Batman still being alive in the year 3027]] in "Artifacts".
* The Joker and Harley Quinn's demented FallingInLoveMontage/Destructive Rampage, set to [[http://youtu.be/jikPDpEUJAw Joker singing Hank Williams' "Setting The Woods On Fire"]].
* Harlene, before becoming Harley, ordering two ''hyenas'' that Joker sics on her to sit. ''And they do it.''
* The Joker's debut was really good, especially with his one liner:
-->'''Guard:''' Cell 223 vacant...\\
'''Guard:''' What the?\\
'''Joker:''' I was feeling a bit screwloose, so I... checked myself in.\\
'''Guard:''' Who are you.\\
'''Joker:''' MyCard. ''[[[EvilLaugh laughs evilly]]]''
** And later:
-->'''Joker:''' What are you gonna do? Lock me in the loony bin? I'm already here!
* Bane get a villainous one when he [[CurbStompBattle curbstomps]] Batman in their first fight.
** Curbstomp? He utterly ''beat him into the ground'', breaking several of his bones and handing Batman one of the worst defeats he had in the entire series. All well delivering a few good BadassBoasts. Shame he had to suffer such a massive VillainDecay.
-->'''Batman:''' You can start with name and motive.
-->'''Bane:''' I am Bane. [[BadassBoast The last opponent you will ever face.]]
-->'''Batman:''' I don't fight for sport.
-->'''Bane:''' [[PreAssKickingOneLiner Then fight FOR YOUR LIFE!]]
** Batman gets his own in his second bout with Bane. He stabs Bane's wrist with a cable, disabling his Venom supply and knocking him out cold.
* Can we call "Thunder" Batgirl's Crowning ''Episode'' of Awesome? She sneaks onto the New Olympus, evades the guards, disables its Thunderstorm weapon before they're able to use it on a bridge full of fleeing citizens, and steals the lightning gun just in time to stop them from shooting down Batman. Then, when Batman's captured, she hacks into their system in order to hold it hostage and buy him time to escape, only to smash it when Maxie Zeus finally catches up with her. Finally, she steers the crash-landing New Olympus into the harbor, minimizing collateral damage like whoa, while everyone else abandons ship. ''Damn.'' It really shows how far she's come since her earlier episodes where she screwed up just as much as she helped. Even Bruce is impressed; it's the first episode where he finally starts taking her seriously, and he even [[spoiler: gives her a new set of Bat-Gear, saying she's "earned her wings]].
* In Batman's second fight with Poison Ivy, she shows off her huge arsenal of evil vines and giant Venus Fly Traps. How does Batman respond? [[spoiler: Chainsaw gauntlets.]]
* "The Breakout". Batgirl and Robin get credit for holding off Black Mask's minions, but [[DangerouslyGenreSavvy Black Mask]] takes home the pot in ensuring that ''all'' of his minions were highly trained and armed with high-tech weapons and armor. They even took down the Batman and [[GenreSavvy removed his belt]]!
* In the episode "Rumors", Batman and Robin, [[BackToBackBadasses alone]], [[OneManArmy take down their]] RoguesGallery.
** [[http://youtu.be/gEkiivs7u34 ...In 2 minutes!]]
* Superman and Batman taking down Lex Luthor's HumongousMecha in "The Batman/Superman Story".
* Commissioner Gordon in "Night and the City" for doing something fans have been wanting to see for the first two seasons and finally putting Chief Rojas in his place after all the jackass and dumbass things Rojas has done, by ordering Rojas to let Batman go, and release and reinstate Yin after Rojas used her as a hostage.
* In "A Matter of Family", when Tony Zucco tries to get protection money out of the Graysons, Dick reveals he made a call to the police 5 minutes ago after his monologue, revealing that he was smart enough to get police there as soon as possible. That shows he has what it takes to become Robin in this universe.
* The episode "Artifacts". It's the far future, Batman is long dead, along with nearly every character of the series, with one exception: Mr Freeze. Having preserved himself cryogenically, Freeze is running rampant in a world with no means of stopping him. A handful of detectives unearth the remains of the Batcave, hoping to discover the secret to his defeat, but to no avail, as the data of Batmans computer system as long since degraded beyond use. That is, until one of the detectives notices that the entire cave has has 1's and 0's chiseled all over its metal interior. Once scanned, the binary code is translated and reveals a recording left behind by Batman, along with all of his data. Thats right, Batman ''predicted'' that there would be a day when he was gone, but his expertise would be needed again.
--> '''Batman''': If you're hearing this, then I was right. The mission isnt over.
** By the end, the group has formed a kind of crime fighting alliance, based out of the Batcave, and have defeated Mr Freeze, uing the information Batman left behind. They build a statue in tribute of their founder in the middle of the cave, and take over his role as protectors of Gotham.
--> '''Freeze''': NO!! I waited a thousand years!!
--> '''New!Batman''': And I'll always be here.
* In The Joining, the supercriminals are helping the police fight off the aliens. When one of the cops asks Gordon what to do when he notices Mr. Freeze, Gordon immediately replies with "BACK HIM UP!"
** Then after helping Freeze take out a robot, Gordon and Freeze just nod to each other in respect.
* Francis Gray singlehandedly defeating Batman, Robin, and Batgirl in "Seconds" by using his GroundhogDayLoop powers to predict their moves. If not for Batman locating his son Matthew in time, his plan to gas Gotham would have succeeded.
* Dracula [[CurbStompBattle curb-stomping]] Batman early in the movie.
* Alfred ''shoots Dracula with a crossbow''. [[spoiler: It doesn't do anything, but it's the thought that counts]].
* Batman [[spoiler:seemingly cornered by Dracula in the Batcave, only to switch on the sunlight-storing/releasing machine he was building, shining a blinding light toward Dracula with only Batman's shadow keeping him from death. This scares the crap out of Dracula, who realizes that he's Bruce Wayne. He responds (how else) "I'm the Batman. And you're dust". Then he uses his grappling hook to get out of the way, ''burning Dracula alive'' until he's so brittle when Batman delivers a kick it ''smashes him apart, sending ash and bone everywhere'']].