* From "The Mystery", Gumball's attempts to escape with the entire school pursuing him. He ends up getting off the hook, but the chase scene is still pretty awesome.
* Darwin fin-smacking a skyscraper sized forest creature during "The Picnic".
* The song "You Gotta Think Big" in "The Genius".
* "The Mustache": Gumball gets so fed up with Tina's taunting that he actually catches a dodge ball going at him with 100 mph ''with one hand'' then he throws it right back and slams her through the wall.
* The ''Film/FinalDestination'' homage in "The Curse" in which Gumball ends up on the highway riding a mop bucket.
* At the end of "The Fight" Nicole ''beats up a Tyrannosaurus Rex!''
* Anais's tricking her entire family into letting her watch "Daisy the Donkey" on "The Remote."
-->'''Nicole''': I feel so proud of her, yet, really scared at the same time.
* The ''SpaceInvaders''-style fight with Ocho in "The Phone".
* Larry finds out Richard's been eating the pizza he's delivering in "The Job", then saves the universe by firing Richard [[MundaneMadeAwesome and makes it look like a freaking exorcism]].
-->'''Larry:''' [[BadassBaritone I FIRE THEE!]]
* "The Words" has a whole ''VideoGame/StreetFighterII'' scene! Feelings-style.
-->'''Gumball''': YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER! YOU'RE JUST A FISH, WHO GREW LEGS!!!\\
'''Announcer''': ULTRA COMBO!!!!
* Gumball defeating the evil virus in "The Virus". After it has them cornered after possessing cars and trying to run them down, Gumball challenges it to come and get him by appealing to its ego. After the virus emerges, Gumball simply steps on him. It's even more impressive because Gumball actually won by being ''smart'' for once. The anticlimax of it also makes is a CrowningMomentOfFunny.
* Richard gets one in "The Hero" for rescuing Gumball and Darwin from the car crusher in the junkyard.
* In "The Limit" after Richard was tricked into being a man and demands Nicole do as he says, Nicole responds by giving him a DeathGlare so deadly, ''it blows away all the stock on the store shelves''.
* At the end of "The Castle", Nicole forces the people who trashed her house into cleaning up and leaving by using a ''[[ComicBook/GhostRider Penance Stare]]''.
* "The Tape" introduces the ''"Anai-hilator"''.
-->''She can break anything with her tiny haaand!\\
Nothing can resist her! Cars! Trees! [[BrickBreak Bricks]]! Houses! Her own face!''
* The song "Make The Most Of It" from "The Kids" counts as two, as it not only shows how awesome your childhood can be, but is also a great send-off to Gumball and Darwin's original voice actors (Logan Grove and Kwesi Boakye).
** Richard shaving with an ''[[TooDumbToLive axe]]''--'''[[CrazyEnoughToWork successfully]]'''.
* [[TheBully Jamie]] showing off her impressive acrobatic skills in "The Coach".
* Darwin returning to save Gumball from the turtle in "The Puppy".
-->'''Darwin''': (in a gravelly older man's voice): You thought you could drag me to the bottom of the lake so you could eat me later. Well guess what, punk: I'm a fish--''with legs!'' (kicks turtle).
* In "The Name", Gumball finally finds something he can beat Zach at:
-->'''Zach:''' Forget it! I'm the boss of this game, I know all the combos!\\
'''Gumball:''' [[BrickJoke But the combos are useless]] against ''[[ButtonMashing BUT-TON MASH-ING]]!''
** Then he goes up to the arcade game that only lets you enter three letters for a top score ''[[BeyondTheImpossible and types his full name in anyway]]''.
* In "The Void": Gumball, Darwin, Molly and Mr Small escaped from the void via Janice, a van that ramps through a closing while shooting out rainbows.
* As [[HonorBeforeReason completely]], [[TooDumbToLive stupidly unnecessary]] as it was for Gumball to take one of Darwin's super-sneezes just to prove he wasn't going to leave him, you have to admit it's pretty impressive that he managed to hang on during the whole thing.
* Nicole saving Darwin and Gumball in "The Mothers" from falling off a building by using a hose to swing after them.
* Gumball calling out Penny's father for making her feel bad about her new look after she runs to the woods in "The Shell."
** To make it even more awesome, Mr. Fitzgerald immediately admits to being wrong, ''then Gumball tells him not to beat himself up about it.''
*** His heroic finale to that speech: "Now ''[[CatapultToGlory pop the hood.]]''"
** Gumball dropping his usual idiocy, laziness, and cowardice to help Penny, including having himself launched into the air to catch up to Penny quickly realizing that he had to be [[CruelToBeKind cruel to her]] to make her small enough to avoid having them be hit by a truck.
** Even Mr. Fitzgerald get his when he makes up for what he said to Penny by slamming his car into the Pest Control's truck to protect his daughter from getting shot and trusting Gumball to get to her.
** Hell, the episode should be called how Gumball became a man! He came a long way from Season 1 where he was a loser protagonist who had no talent and very shy to Penny back then. Now in Season 3, he showed determination that would make his mother proud by showing how much he loves Penny's true form by going through the burden in coming for her and showed his true love as they kissed. He even got Penny's father to approve their relationship! The kid's not so much of a loser now huh?
* Nicole citing "Survival of the fittest" and taking out Mr. Small and the other members of the apocalyptic gang (who were about to eat them) in "The Pizza."
* Gumball, Darwin, and Anais taking out the police officers surrounding their house with ''HomeAlone''-style booby traps in "The Friend."
* Nicole handing Felicity her ass several times in "The Egg"--especially after Felicity's TheReasonYouSuckSpeech, about how Nicole dropped out of college, married young, had three kids she tries to live vicariously through, and is only befriending someone like Felicity so she can feel special and move up in the world.