* From "The Mystery", Gumball's attempts to escape with the entire school pursuing him. He ends up getting off the hook, but the chase scene is still pretty awesome.
* "The Mustache": Gumball getting so fed up with Tina's taunting that he actually catches a dodge ball going at him with 100 mph ''with one hand''.
** Then he throws it right back and slams her through the wall.
* Darwin fin-smacking a skyscraper sized forest creature during "The Picnic".
* The ''Film/FinalDestination'' homage in "The Curse" in which Gumball ends up on the highway riding a mop bucket.
* Anais's manipulations in "The Remote" so she could watch "Daisy the Donkey".
-->'''Nicole''': I feel so proud of her, yet, really scared at the same time.
* "The Words" has a whole ''VideoGame/StreetFighterII'' scene! Feelings-style.
-->'''Gumball''': YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER! YOU'RE JUST A FISH, WHO GREW LEGS!!!
* The fight with Ocho in "The Phone".
* Nicole ''beats up a Tyrannosaurus Rex!''
* Needlemeyer in "The Job".
-->Laurence:[[BadassBaritone I FIRE THEE!]]
* Gumball defeating the evil virus in "The Virus". After it has them cornered after possessing cars and trying to run them down, Gumball challenges it to come and get him by appealing to its ego. After the virus emerges, Gumball simply steps on him. It's even more impressive because Gumball actually won by being ''smart'' for once.
* In "The Limit" after Richard was tricked into being a man and demands Nicole do as he says, Nicole responds by giving him a DeathGlare so deadly, ''it blows away all the stock on the store shelves''.
* Richard gets one in "The Hero" for rescuing Gumball and Darwin from the car crusher in the junkyard.
* At the end of "The Castle", Nicole forces the people who trashed her house by using a ''[[ComicBook/GhostRider Penance Stare]]''.