[[caption-width-right:350:I may be small! But I have a big brain!]]
* In the [[JimmyNeutronBoyGenius pilot movie]], the entire sequence of the kids blasting off in amusement park rides modified to serve as interstellar spaceship, all to the tune of [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome Kids in America]]. Made particularly awesome because the kids modified those rides by themselves with little more than some helpful direction from Jimmy. No one, and we mean ''no one'', messes with their parents.
* In "Carl Wheezer: Boy Genius", Jimmy becomes so fed up with Carl's ungratefulness that he punches Carl in the face.
* The entirety of "The Eggpire Strikes Back" is one for Jimmy. First off, there's the scene at the beginning of the movie where he brings down the Yolkians' ship by launching a tomato at their windshield. In addition, he's the only one who sees through the Yolkians plans to get revenge and destroy Retroville throughout the movie and once the new Poultra is created, instead of panicking like everyone else, he quickly comes up with a plan to destroy her and it works beautifully.
** Made even better with the episode's ending. Many other shows would have the hero graciously accept the apology of the town for doubting him. Jimmy revels in rubbing it in their faces, making them say "You were right and we were wrong" in two different languages. After everything the town normally puts him through it's nice to see him get some respect.
* In "Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen", Sheen gets a singularly epic CrowningMomentOfAwesome when he acquires the "Eye of the Tiger" and defeats Martial Arts master Yoo Yee...by ''dancing''. This also doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming, since Sheen was doing it to to save Libby (not to mention that he only got the Eye of the Tiger after she declared herself to be his girlfriend). This also reveals that Sheen cares about Libby more than Ultra Lord.
* Cindy gets her moment in "The N Men" when she goes one-on-one with giant Hulk-Jimmy, only to realize that the only way to quell his anger is to get down on her hands and knees and apologize.
* Hugh also gets one of these in "Win, Lose and Kaboom", when he saves Team Earth by answering the alien pop culture question on a "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" reminiscent game.
** The best part? The question ''couldn't be answered'' and he not only knew that but could explain ''exactly'' why it couldn't be.
** Speaking of, the entire fight sequence of Team Earth and the others fight back to stop the show, especially against the alien host, whose cufflinks allow him to warp reality.
*** These "matrix generators" are also so dangerous that if their poles touch, it could destory the entire ''quadrant.'' Cue Jimmy threatening to have the poles with a stoic and fearless look on his face to get the guy to give up.
* In the episode "Hall Monster", it was nice to see Jimmy assert his authority over his peers, [[TookALevelInJerkass for a while]] [[DrunkWithPower at least.]]
* Jimmy gets one in "Return of the Nanobots". In this episode, Jimmy frees the nanobots, only for them to go berserk trying to correct everybody. When his first attempt at creating a LogicBomb results in them trying to ''' ''erase humanity from existence'' ''', Jimmy's solution: [[spoiler: trick them into calculating the exact value of pi. They promptly explode because of all the digits.]] It is cool seeing Jimmy defeat a villain as dangerous as them without his technology and only his brilliance.
* In "My Big Fat Spy Wedding," Carl and Sheen of all people save the day. Having overheard Beautiful Gorgeous's plan to eliminate Jimmy and Jet, they call her on it and despite being captured, Sheen calls the Atomic Monkey Special Forces Squad to free them. He and Carl then race across town and manage to get to the church just in time to reveal everything, ruining her plan.
** "I have the ring! Yes, I have the ring! I have the ring right here!"
* From "Brobot", Jimmy revealing that he doesn't need to be given TheTalk. He ''already'' knows how the human reproductive system works. ''At ten-years-old.''
* Baby Eddie gets one in the final scene of "The League of Villains." He and the other villains are stuck in the Cretaceous Period and he's staring down a hungry T-Rex. Completely unafraid, Eddie quickly scares it off by holding up his secret weapon: his five-day-old diaper. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfFunny especially with the horrified reactions of the other villains.
* Sheen transforming into "MEGA ULTRA SHEEN!"