* In the [[JimmyNeutronBoyGenius pilot movie]], the entire sequence of the kids blasting off in amusement park rides modified to serve as interstellar spaceship, all to the tune of [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome Kids in America]]. Made particularly awesome because the kids modified those rides by themselves with little more than some helpful direction from Jimmy. No one, and we mean ''no one'', messes with their parents.
* ''In TheAdventuresOfJimmyNeutron'' episode "Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen", Sheen gets a singularly epic CrowningMomentOfAwesome when he acquires the "Eye of the Tiger" and defeats Martial Arts master Yoo Yee...by ''dancing''. This also doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming, since Sheen was doing it to to save Libby (not to mention that he only got the Eye of the Tiger after she declared herself to be his girlfriend).
* Cindy gets her moment in "The N Men" when she goes one-on-one with giant Hulk-Jimmy, only to realize that the only way to quell his anger is to get down on her hands and knees and apologize.
* Hugh arguably also gets one of these in "Win, Lose and Kaboom", when he saves Team Earth by answering the alien pop culture question on a "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" reminiscent game.
** The best part? The question ''couldn't be answered'' and he not only knew that but could explain ''exactly'' why it couldn't be.
* In the episode "Hall Monster", it was nice to see Jimmy assert his authority over his peers, [[TookALevelInJerkass for a while]] [[DrunkWithPower at least.]]
* Jimmy gets one in "Return of the Nanobots". In this episode, Jimmy frees the nanobots, only for them to go berserk trying to correct everybody. When his first attempt at creating a LogicBomb results in them trying to ''' ''erase humanity from existence'' ''', Jimmy's solution: [[spoiler: trick them into calculating the exact value of pi. They promptly explode because of all the digits.]] It is cool seeing Jimmy defeat a villain as dangerous as them without his technology and only his brilliance.
* "I have the ring! Yes, I have the ring! I have the ring right here!"