!!The TV series:
[[folder: Season 1]]
* Stiles punching Jackson.
* Not too cool for our protagonists, but Dr. Fenris succeeds at awesome.
-->"Get out of my house or ''I will shoot you''."
* Derek [[OneHitKO knocking out]] [[spoiler: the Alpha's nurse when she helps him corner Stiles.]]
--> [[AffablyEvil "That was my nurse."]]
--> "No, she's a psychotic bitch who's been covering for you."
* Stiles convincing Lydia to dance with him.
** From the same episode, Stiles [[spoiler: trying to save Lydia from the Alpha.]]
* Let me make this clear, [[PunctuatedForEmphasis We. Are. Closed.]]
** And not budging when Peter throws a chair at him.
* The entire climatic battle of season 1.
** Oh yes. Special props to [[BadassNormal Stiles and Jackson]] who jump into the fray too. And Lydia, who's there in spirit via the chemical reaction that she helped create.
[[folder: Season 2]]
* Scott going up against the two new betas in the pack and soundly kicking their asses. Granted, he's then [[CurbStompBattle curb stomped]] by the alpha, but still.
** Even then, he managed to get in a couple hits and impress said alpha.
* Allison versus Erica, the latter of whom has been attempting to steal Scott from her all season. Not only because she dupes Erica into catching a crossbow bolt laced with the kanima's paralysing venom, but because of the exchange had throughout:
-->'''Erica''': This might make me sound like kind of a bitch, but I was wondering what it would be like to steal someone's boyfriend. I think I might try it with Scott... It must be a ''rush'' of power. I mean, why would he wait to spend ten minutes with you, when he could have me anytime he wanted? ''(Allison fires an arrow, which Erica catches)'' You really didn't think that would work, did you?
-->'''Allison''': [[ShutUpHannibal Actually, yeah, I really kinda did.]] ''(Erica opens her hand to see the venom covering the bolt, and she falls to the ground. Allison leans down beside her.)'' [[IronicEcho I thought you were psychic,]] [[ThisIsForEmphasisBitch bitch.]]
* Stiles treading water while holding up a paralyzed Derek for two hours. Especially impressive considering that Derek is a good 50 lbs heavier.
* Scott and Jackson beating the shit out of one another in the locker room, despite it being more of a CurbStompBattle.
* Stiles casting the first on-screen magic spell in the series. The triumphant music helped.
* Derek fighting off the Kanima at the police station. His more defensive fighting style indicates that he has learned from their past encouners.
* Gerard taking advantage of [[spoiler:Matt's fear of water to drown him and take control of the Kanima.]] Easily one of the most brutal scenes in the series.
* Stiles scores three goals in a row, winning the lacrosse championship.
* Mama [=McCall=] gets a small one at the end of 2x11, refusing to leave the game to save herself, changing her mind about [[spoiler: wanting Scott to give in to Gerard's demands, telling Scott he has to help and supporting him after being unable to look him in the eye since she found out he's a werewolf.]]
* In the season 2 finale.
** Three werewolves against one Kanima. And that's just one epic moment against a whole second season finale of awesome.
*** Bonus points for Chris Argent, who earlier tries fighting the Kanima himself.
** Scott not only [[spoiler:outmaneuvers TheChessmaster Gerard, he explains how he's been one step ahead for the latter half of the entire season; He knew Gerard had cancer and was trying to be bitten by Derek and steal his Alpha position. So Scott puts Mountin Ash is Gerard's cancer pills, so Gerard's plan backfires completely.]]
** When Gerard orders the Kanima to kill everyone, Lydia [[spoiler: personally intervenes, using the PowerOfLove, to make Jackson rember his human self. Peter and Derek take this as a distraction and strike Jackson at the same time. Jackson is ultimatly freed from the Kanima and becomes a werewolf, like he always wanted.]]
* [[NoNameGiven The girl's]] rescue of Issac at the start of Season 3. A motorcycle chase, crashing through a two story window, then taking down the twin alphas, who had combined into a single giant alpha.
* Scott, Allison, and Isaac teaming up to get revenge on Aiden and Ethan in the most glorious way possible. Allison teaches Isaac how to ride Aiden's motorcycle, Scott takes a few pieces of another bike and sits down beside the twins in class after getting a text from Allison that the plan is ready, innocently commenting to them that the pieces he's holding up "look important," prompting Aiden to rush out of the classroom to spot Isaac riding down the hall on his bike. He furiously stops Isaac, who immediately flips off of the bike just in time for the ''entire'' student body to come out and see what looks to them like Aiden ending a joyride through the school. He's immediately caught and suspended while Scott, Allison, and Isaac stand together victoriously. This whole scenario is also a CrowningMomentOfFunny.
* Two for Allison in "Frayed":
** The first is her channeling her mother's good qualities and teachings to help her focus [[ItMakesSenseInContext threading a needle]].
** The second is in flashbacks, during the fight between Derek's group and Deucalion's group, the latter seemingly has won... Until the sky rains with flashes. A few stories up is Allison, stoically manning a bow and flashbang arrows.
* "Motel California" gave Stiles a few, with him grappling with Ethan, one of the Alpha pack twins as he's holding an electric saw, the illusions of the motel making him suicidal, and tries to stop him. Then he figures out that heat snaps the werewolves out of their hallucinations (with some back up from Lydia, who sends him to the bus to get emergency flares to save Boyd). Then, to cap it all off, he stops Scott from his own DrivenToSuicide death by telling him that if he wants to go, he has to take Stiles with him.
** Not to be outdone, Lydia knocks the both of them out of the pool of gasoline when the flare Scott had dropped is somehow blown towards it. And she follows it up by, after having been reminded of the events of her birthday party last season, figures out from a glance at it that wolfsbane had been put in the coach's whistle, which explains how the werewolves all started losing it.
* In "Currents", [[TheMedic Melissa]] saves Danny's life from an attempt by the Darach to [[LeaveNoWitnesses kill him because he knew too much]]. Ethan is relieved, and Scott is positively in awe of his mother's medical skills.
* More of a [=CMoA=] for Holland Roden, but Lydia's screams, especially in "The Girl Who Knew Too Much". Very impressive vocals. [[spoiler: Makes sense, considering that Lydia's a banshee.]]
* Though it kinda overlaps with NarmCharm, Chris Argent tracking/realizing the plan of [[spoiler:the darach]] and going after it. How does he attack? by walking down a hallway shooting two handguns like he's in a scene from an action movie. So Epic. [[spoiler: Except for the fact that [[ImperialStormtrooperMarksmanshipAcademy not a single shot managed to hit the target]].]]
* Stiles response to being threatened by an [[BigBad Alpha]]: "Y'know what? I'm gonna break off an extra large chunk of [[KryptoniteFactor Mountain Ash]], wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in miseltoe, and [[AssShove shove it up your]]-"
** [[TookALevelInBadass Remember when sarcasm was his only defense?]]
* [[MamaBear Mama]] [[BadassNormal McCall]] taking out ''two Alphas.'' Fans ''cheered.'':
-->'''Merged!Twins:''' ''(holding Scott by the throat against the wall)'' We're trying not to hurt you!
-->'''Scott:''' [[GallowsHumor Try harder.]]
-->'''Melissa:''' '''[[BondOneLiner Hey!]]''' ''[[BondOneLiner I'd]]'' [[BondOneLiner like to try something.]] ''(electrocutes the twins with a defibrillator)''
* Lydia's response to surviving the Darach trying to kill her? She's going to leave the bruises uncovered, and then she's going to do her hair.
-->'''Lydia:''' Someone tried to strangle me, and I survived. I don't need to hide that.
** She also jumps right back in to trying to stop the Darach. Only approximately half a day after the attempted murder attempt.
* After a character Stiles already strongly dislikes, likely with good reason, brings up Sheriff Stilinski's past struggles with alcohol, this is Stiles's response:
--> [[PrecisionFStrike "Alright, how about this? Next time I see him, I’ll give him a field sobriety test. Okay? We’ll do the alphabet. Start with ‘F’, end with ‘U’."]]
** Stiles' frosty and rude behavior towards that guy turns into an even bigger moment of awesome when it turns out that the guy is [[spoiler:Scott's ''dad'', who left Scott and his mother, and according to WordOfGod, abused Scott when he was a kid]]. No wonder Stiles hates him.
* [[spoiler: The villain-on-villain showdown between Jennifer and the Alphas is pretty excellent. Jennifer takes out the Twins' combined form in less than 5 seconds, snapping their neck with one hand (They Get Better), and kills Kali by using her Darach powers to hurl a skylight's worth of broken glass at her. Kali, for her part, goes down fighting - after seeming to consider a last-second apology for having tried to kill Jennifer back when she was "Julia", she instead goes out with a final shriek of "I SHOULD HAVE RIPPED YOUR HEAD OFF!"]]
** Hell, Lydia's [[DidYouJustFlipOffCthulhu massive middle finger to Kali]] counts, just for the sheer fearlessness she shows against a woman who could very easily rip her throat out:
-->'''Kali:''' Who do you think you're talking to?
-->'''Lydia:''' ''(crossing arms, unaffected)'' Someone in desperate need of a pedicure. I'd be happy to give you a referral.
* One of the shots during the montage at the end, where Scott's dad shows up at Scott's bedroom door. Scott opens it, sees who it is, his face shifts into a completely blank face, and proceeds to close the door in his dad's face without a word, while Melissa, down the hall, smiles over it.
* Scott [[spoiler: breaking through Jennifer's mountain ash barrier, triggering his transformation into an Alpha.]]
* Scott, Allison, and Isaac are being questioned over the disappearance of their parents (well, not Isaac's. [[CrowningMomentOfFunny His are dead, as he points out.]]). This is taking place at Allison's apartment, over several of the weapons that her father has. When those are brought up, Allison counters that her father is a licensed consultant, which requires him to have ownership of several weapons. She lists off several of them, then picks up a gas grenade and uses it, giving them the chance to escape.