* The Titans vs the sandwich guardians.
* As goofy as the BumblingDad persona is, it is actually quite clever how he used Raven's friends to try to convince her daughter to be a Demon Spawn. It just goes to show why Trigon is considered the source of all evil. [[spoiler: Fortunately [[DangerouslyGenreSavvy Raven isn't stupid.]] ]]
* Robin defeats Gizmo just by being naked.
* [[http://joywillcome.tumblr.com/post/51774353232 Starfire successfully survives a rockslide.]] [[spoiler:Only to get zapped by a random laser from space.]]
* Beast Boy [[spoiler:tricking everyone in the end. Taking out the context of them all dying and becoming ghosts, it's pretty awesome to trick the pranksters by going along with their prank only to then turn it on themselves]].
* Silkie's huge adventure in "La Larva Amor". He [[InterspeciesRomance hooks up with a beautiful woman]] in Mexico, gets kidnapped by her [[GreenEyedMonster ex-boyfriend]], [[CardboardPrison escapes from his prison]], and defeats the ex in combat [[DeadlyDodging without even trying]]. Unfortunately, [[TheGreatestStoryNeverTold no one will ever know about it]] because he can't talk.
* Robin actually making Raven smile by yelling at her when he re-establishes himself as alpha male.
* "Girls Night Out" has Raven, Starfire, and [[GoKartingWithBowser Jinx]] riding a ''building'' like a surfboard.
* Beast Boy's quip about still being a hero despite being unable to learn his lesson before going off to capture Zan.
* In "Super Robin", the Titans [[CurbstompBattle curbstomp]] the H.I.V.E.. Except Robin, who decided to go after [[TheBrute Mammoth]].
** Beast Boy goes T. Rex and chomps Jinx.
** Gizmo whips out a [[HyperspaceArsenal huge arsenal of guns]], but Cyborg takes him out with one little missile.
** Even if Robin's fight with Mammoth wasn't as awesome as the other titans, he still deserves props for managing to take down a guy at least twice his size.
** And the part where it only took him ''a few seconds'' with superpowers to solve all the world's problems. Even ''Superman'' couldn't do that!
* [[spoiler:Robin was [[TheComplainerIsAlwaysWrong right about Parry being a monster all along.]]]]
* The ending of "Starliar" is a more mundane moment of win for Starfire.
* Raven vs. Terra in "Terra-ized". Raven's the only one who realizes Terra is evil and defeats her by sucking her into another dimension.
* [[CoolVsAwesome A giant burger-bot vs. a giant burrito monster]]. [[spoiler:It's a draw]].
* The Titans have an incredible battle using a HumongousMecha against Gizmo's giant robot army.
** Not to mention Robin beating Gizmo with just a the left leg, with his upgrades to match.
* Starfire turns out to be a surprisingly effective villain in "Starfire the Terrible". She blows up the moon and while her evil lair is made of cardboard, it has real lasers and a robot army that gives the Titans a hard time.
* Robin and Cyborg accidentally combine their attacks to create an explosion so powerful, it can be seen from space.
** Bonus points later for trying to combine other things, the first thing they try? Robin's cane and Cy's Jukebox, and the combination Works
* Once Raven realizes how awesome her legs are, she gives them [[KickChick quite the workout]]. Just ask Jump City's villains.
* Robin, Starfire, and Raven's trio in "Waffles".
* Remember in "Super Robin" when Robin wore himself out beating Mammoth? Well, while infiltrating the Hive as Red X, he effortlessly beats the crap out of him!
* Everyone's dream...well maybe except Beast Boy's dream in "Dreams".
* Cyborg's [[SassyBlackWoman voice]] and the Titans' dances in "Grandma Voice".
* The Titans battling the Puppet Wizard during the season 1 finale to get their souls back.
* Starfire's revenge on Blackfire during the end of "Mr.Butt".
* Beast Boy unleashing a NoHoldsBarredBeatdown on Aqualad in "Pirates".
* Trigon may be sillier, but you can't deny that he knows how to work the emotions like a professional as seen in Caramel Apples.
** Even more awesome: Starfire and Raven's two-step takedown of Trigon when he lets the secret out. Black hole + Starbolt = "I'llseeyouatThanksgiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"
* Beast Boy, normally the PluckyComicRelief, takes down Cinderblock solo without breaking a sweat in "Vegetables".
* Robin's greatest moment by far as of "Mouth Hole": Defeating the HIVE using only the power of whistling!
** GeniusBonus: This is de DC Universe. The power of manipulating the reality really exists: it belongs to one of the China's national group, the Great Ten.
* Raven driving Trigon insane by shoving her fellow Titans into his mind.
* Batman's fantastic guitar solo during the climax of "Real Boy Adventures".
* Aqualad's EPIC TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to Robin.
** The SERIOUS Teen Titans destroying the HIVE's Murder-Missile with a WaveMotionGun mounted on a dinosaur.
* '''[[TheDitz BEAST BOY]]''' becoming valedictorian over Robin!
* The EPIC TakeThat the show gives to itself for how bad it is during "The Fourth Wall".
** I think it's more a TakeThat to those that criticize it based on the original show - but a cool episode none the less.
* "40% 40% 20%". The ENTIRE EPISODE. It's an homage to epic 80s hair metal and rock iconography and the alternate animation style is amazingly badass. Doubles as CrowningMusicOfAwesome.