* Odile's [[EverythingsBetterWithSpinning thirty-two fouettés]] in the coda to her ''pas de deux'' with the prince, cited by many as among the most difficult pieces of ballet ever choreographed.
* The HappilyEverAfter ending versions usually show an awesome defeat of Rothbart.
** In some versions, [[TheDogBitesBack the other swan maidens break free and attack Rothbart]] and trample him underfoot to protect Odette and Siegfried.
* The Matthew Bourne has its own particularly awesome scene where the swan [[spoiler:takes on his entire flock in order to try and save the prince from them]].
* One ending had [[spoiler:Rothbart defeat the Prince and claim Odette forever. To have a TheBadGuyWins ending is pretty ballsy.]]
* Another ending had Odette stand up to Rothbart and shield Siegfried with her body, the act of self-sacrifice breaking his spells.