* Pre-Crisis Kara's DyingMomentOfAwesome, which singlehandedly set the Antimonitor's plans back an immeasurable amount, saved Superman's life, and ultimately, all of creation.
* The Carnivore, the First Vampire of the DC Universe ([[ContinuityDrift at least in Peter David's run]]) and a [[DimensionLord Demon Lord who ruled his own dimension]] has managed to take over the universe by [[RefugeInAudacity blackmailing God/The Presence]] with the souls of the Earth Angels. This proves to be a XanatosGambit on the part of Gods as the Linda Danvers Supergirl manages to turn the resulting CrapsackWorld on the Carnivore and defeat the omnipotent being with the power of love.
* Linda Danvers manages to take over the position of the Pre-Crisis Supergirl despite having only a fraction of her powers for decades, protecting the universe in hopes of sacrificing herself for the fifteen-year-old girl she'd known only a couple of weeks. The fact her noble nature wins over the Pre-Crisis Superman into loving her makes her ''Many Happy Returns'' arc a truly impressive one. Too bad it ends on a BittersweetEnding verging on DownerEnding.
* The Linda Danvers defeat of Xenon, a being who has killed hundreds of Supergirl's across countless timelines, is a definite one.
* During the finale of ''New Krypton'', Ursa has been visiting one capital after another and butchering world leaders. Arriving at the White House she kills Codename: Liberty and heads inside, only to be intercepted by Kara, who engages her in battle inside the Oval Office, and with an assist from Superboy and Krypto, brings her rampage to a halt.
** Not Kara's only CMOA during that arc, either. Towards the end of it, Kara leads the charge into General Lane's headquarters, defeats Superwoman/Lucy in a couple of punches, and then takes down Lane himself.
*** Her first defeat of Superwoman, in her own book, is even better. After a long, gruelling fight, Kara pins Lucy, and tears off her S-Shield, declaring she has no right to wear it.
** Calling out her mother on all of her bullshit and actually trying to save Reactron, even though god knows, he doesn't deserve it.
** Earlier in the arc, during ''Last Stand of New Krypton'', refusing to let Brainiac 5 sacrifice himself for her sake, and carrying him along under one arm, while she smashes through the original Brainiac's defenses with her free hand.
* Talking Bizarrogirl into [[GrewASpine growing a spine]] and saving Bizarroworld.
* Kara going into UnstoppableRage and laying a massive beatdown on Doomsday during ''Reign of Doomsday''.
-->''Kara:'' "I've been hoping for this...dreaming of the day when I'd get another crack at you. Not me and two dozen Kryptonians. Not me and my cousin. Just me. Supergirl! And Rao, it feels so good!"
!! New 52
* In issue 23, Cyborg Superman sends robot replicas of [[ContinuityCavalcade everyone]] from Supergirl's memories to stop her from escaping. It is a sight to see her tear through the horde of robot knockoffs. She rips fake Superman in half, crushes fake Wonder Woman with asteroids, incinerates fake Siobhan with heat vision, and wrecks many more ripoffs before she's overwhelmed and captured by Cyborg Superman. She probably would've destroyed them all if it wasn't for her [[WorkingThroughTheCold kryptonite poisoning acting up again]].
* In issue 24, when her mind was trapped in the I'noxia collective, her thirst for revenge against Cyborg Superman allowed her to will herself free and forms a humongous, incredibly powerful version of herself out of the collective's nanobots to get through Brainiac's forces and exact her revenge.
-->'''Supergirl:''' [[BadassBoast Cyborg Superman, show yourself! You stole my flesh, but in so doing made me anew! Do you see?! Fists with the mass of moons, legs with the heat of suns! I have the power of creation at my fingertips and I will not stop until I have forged a world of misery]]!