* Kazuma delivering the mother of all digital punches [[spoiler:to Love Machine's face.]]
* Another one is when 90-year-old Sakae [[spoiler:pulls out a [[BladeOnAStick naginata]] and starts running at her adopted son, swinging it hard enough to make him scared and crash into the table. This is after it's revealed that he was the one who created Love Machine]].
** The immediate reaction, however, is just as awesome, when [[spoiler:he grabs the naginata ''by the blade'' and pushes it away from him.]]
** Sakae gets one back when [[spoiler:Wabisuke tries ''and fails'' to pull it away from her.]]
* Granny Sakae's other Crowning Moment was during the first battle with Love Machine when she spends ''all day'' [[spoiler:on the phone using the massive web of connections she formed over her 90-year life to motivate ''the entire country'' to make it through the day without anything going badly wrong]].
** Later, when one family member mentions how Granny "raised a little hell" to get the job done, her response is a modest, almost demure, "Don't know what you're talking about."
* Kenji [[spoiler:solves a 2056-bit encryption ''in his head.'']]
** In ''20 seconds''.
** he also [[spoiler:solves the first few parts of it within seconds of seeing it.]]
* Natsuki's [[spoiler:Hanafuda card battle with Love Machine made ''Anime/YuGiOh'' duels look like Go Fish]].
** Love Machine itself gets one afterward when you [[DangerouslyGenreSavvy catch its plan]]: [[spoiler:it set the ante so that it would still have two accounts when the game ended - itself and the GPS program. Even if it lost, that wouldn't hurt its plan in the slightest.]]
* Kazuma making one last effort to take out Love Machine, which consists of him smashing out of the cloud King Kazma was thrown into, then flying straight into a horde of other avatars.