* The first awesome scene in the movie is King Kazuma's expo in the prologue. You see him kicking ass against monsters and a horde of goons. This second one was timed and he sets a new record.
* Granny Sakae's first Crowning Moment was during the first battle with Love Machine when she spends ''all day'' [[spoiler:on the phone using the massive web of connections she formed over her 90-year life to motivate ''the entire country'' to make it through the day without anything going badly wrong]].
** Later, when one family member mentions how Granny "raised a little hell" to get the job done, her response is a modest, almost demure, "Don't know what you're talking about."
* The "Flood the Castle" plan was impressive. Both in OZ and in real life, it showed coordination, cooperation, and a JustAsPlanned when the trap sprung shut.
* 90-year-old Sakae [[spoiler:pulls out a [[BladeOnAStick naginata]] and starts running at her adopted son, swinging it hard enough to make him scared and crash into the table. This is after it's revealed that he was the one who created Love Machine]].
** The immediate reaction is just as awesome, when [[spoiler:he grabs the naginata ''by the blade'' and pushes it away from him.]]
*** [[spoiler:Holding a blade firmly enough that it can't be sliced against your hand and cut you]] is an actual martial arts move, but ''very'' difficult to do against a weapon with that much leverage. It being something real makes it ''more'' awesome, not less.
** Sakae gets one back when [[spoiler:Wabisuke tries ''and fails'' to pull it away from her.]]
* Kazuma making one last effort to take out Love Machine, which consists of him smashing out of the cloud King Kazma was thrown into, then flying straight into a horde of other avatars.
* Ninja squid martial artist doing a BigDamnHeroes to save King Kazuma, who had just been sandwiched between two buildings.
* Natsuki telling her JerkAss uncle to shut up just for once and listen.
* Natsuki's Hanafuda card battle with Love Machine made ''Anime/YuGiOh'' duels look like Go Fish. [[spoiler: She recovered millions of accounts in minutes.]]
* Kenji solves a 2056-bit encryption ''in his head.'' and within ''20 seconds''. He also solves the first few parts of it within seconds of seeing it. [[spoiler: This is the ''third'' time he solved it in five minutes.]]
** Love Machine itself gets one afterward when you catch its plan: [[spoiler:it set the ante so that it would still have two accounts when the game ended - itself and the GPS program. Even if it lost, that wouldn't hurt its plan in the slightest.]] And you just ''knew'' it would cling to its trump card with every little trick it had. Almost like it's saying, "Yeah, you can win back some of the disposable chess pieces, rack them up and believe it's a victory, but guess what? You forgot- I'm never taking my eyes off the most important one. When the dust clears, the King will still be mine."
* At the end, [[spoiler:Love Machine launches the satellite in its control at the family's home. At this point, it had the ability to launch it at any nuclear plant in the world but instead decided they were a more important target.]] Essentially, they got an unfeeling virus to consider this small family, specifically Kazuma, Kenji and Natsuki, to acknowledge them as [[WorthyOpponent worthy opponents.]]
* Kazuma delivers the mother of all digital punches to Love Machine's face and turns him into a pile of bits.