* Dallas deciding to divorce Steven in 'Sex and the Suburbs,' after years of putting up with him cheating on her and leaving her alone for months on end.
-->'''Dallas:''' ''This'' is how you leave a man, Yukolt!
* Tessa being elegant and kind to Dalia in situations when she, at the beginning of the series, would have exploded.
-->'''Tessa:''' It sucks. I am sure it's really painful.
* Mr Wolfe coming out.
* Noah's daughter giving the awesome mexican maid Carmen the respect she deserves.
-->'''Noah:''' [Don't do it], you don't want to end up like Carmen.
-->'''Noah's daughter:''' I would like to be like Carmen.
* Sheila and Malik managing to manipulate Lisa into going out with him again. [[UnfortunateImplication Wait]]...
* Dallas's tolerance and kindness when at the start of the series, she would have been shocked.
* Tessa's eliciting of a YouGoGirl storyline for each of the football player's girlfriends.
* Tessa vs. Dalia [[spoiler: Tessa wins]].