* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYwLGYVrUn4&feature=feedu An Exciting Supernatural Opportunity!]] in which Ashens basically analyzes and tears apart a spiritual con artists' junk mail. It helps that the man is a Doctor of Psychology, so he knows the tricks being used and how susceptible certain people would be. This PrecisionFStrike sums it up:
--> You astonishingly vile fuck.
* Occasionally he'll find something that impresses him, and these moments are awesome not for Ashens but for the product he's using. Examples include [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SK7FRDWGIw Chef Tony's Smart Lids]] which worked so well that Stuart actually began to use them on a regular basis[[note]](though he later admitted in a livestream that it stopped working after going in the microwave a few times)[[/note]], and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojatBoMZubk&t=15m05s the CybikoExtreme's racing game]] with easy-to-handle controls and smooth 3D graphics ''on an LCD screen.''
* In [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC22h8h2vco#t=16m00s PopStation watch 9]], Stuart complains about how the music for one game (Submarine Invasion) has been remixed rather poorly. He then starts the game, and the "level start" fanfare plays. After that...
--> '''Stuart:''' My goodness, that music was quite exciting and actually fit what was going on!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXVWiHEDe4M The destruction of a cheap dinosaur skeleton toy.]]
* His completely random blowtorching of a wrestling action figure at the end of the Kinder Surprise Poundland Special.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmbQXeH97NE&feature=channel&list=UL Game King Showcase]]. ''How'' was he able to read all those BlindIdiotTranslation plots, in that epic voice, without bursting into laughter?
** More than likely a large number of takes.
* Stuart destroys a StarWars Storm Trooper figurine in a press while [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GyVG2_cUng rattling off everything bad to come out of Star Wars and its prequels.]]
--> [[Film/TheDarkKnightRises Your punishment must be more severe]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vv8wfV5LPI&t=7m29s The Shelf of Battle]]
* While [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aCeg-EbOAI reviewing a Tomy Racing Turbo toy]], it gets broken at one point. In the following video, he [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDNIQQYocPs dismantles it]] and actually manages to fix it in the process.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__OLzgsommc Horrible Histories Mystery Bag]].
--> '''Ashens:''' Execute ''that'', you [[PrecisionFStrike fucker]].
* The various ways scores of poorly produced official ''WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic'' and ''[[WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyEquestriaGirls Equestria Girls]]'' figurines are destroyed in the [[http://youtu.be/YgYjp9_Vj6I?t=6m23s My Little Pony Mystery Bags video]], which, in unusual fashion to Ashen videos, is as long as the 6 minute review. Rather than merely condemning them to his signature handheld blowtorch, Stuart has Andy, a chemicals expert, employ various creative methods of destruction (all backed with classical music), a cathartic moment of sorts for those who had to deal with ''Friendship Is Magic'' FanDumb on Youtube video comments (or for ''Friendship Is Magic'' fans tired of how shoddy a lot of Hasbro's official products are).