* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYwLGYVrUn4&feature=feedu An Exciting Supernatural Opportunity!]] in which Ashens basically analyzes and tears apart a spiritual con artists' junk mail. It helps that the man is a Doctor of Psychology, so he knows the tricks being used and how susceptible certain people would be. This PrecisionFStrike sums it up:
--> You astonishingly vile fuck.
* Occasionally he'll find something that impresses him, and these moments are awesome not for Ashens but for the product he's using. Examples include [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SK7FRDWGIw Chef Tony's Smart Lids]] which worked so well that Stuart actually began to use them on a regular basis[[note]](though he later admitted in a livestream that it stopped working after going in the microwave a few times)[[/note]], and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojatBoMZubk&t=15m05s the CybikoExtreme's racing game]] with easy-to-handle controls and smooth 3D graphics ''on an LCD screen on a texting device made in the year 2000.''
* In [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC22h8h2vco#t=16m00s PopStation watch 9]], Stuart complains about how the music for one game (Submarine Invasion) has been remixed rather poorly. He then starts the game, and the "level start" fanfare plays. After that...
--> '''Stuart:''' My goodness, that music was quite exciting and actually fit what was going on!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXVWiHEDe4M The destruction of a cheap dinosaur skeleton toy.]]
* His completely random blowtorching of a wrestling action figure at the end of the Kinder Surprise Poundland Special.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmbQXeH97NE&feature=channel&list=UL Game King Showcase]]. ''How'' was he able to read all those BlindIdiotTranslation plots, in that epic voice, without bursting into laughter?
** More than likely a large number of takes.
* Stuart destroys a StarWars Storm Trooper figurine in a press while [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GyVG2_cUng rattling off everything bad to come out of Star Wars and its prequels.]]
--> [[Film/TheDarkKnightRises Your punishment must be more severe]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vv8wfV5LPI&t=7m29s The Shelf of Battle]]
* While [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aCeg-EbOAI reviewing a Tomy Racing Turbo toy]], it gets broken at one point. In the following video, he [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDNIQQYocPs dismantles it]] and actually manages to fix it in the process.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__OLzgsommc Horrible Histories Mystery Bag]].
--> '''Ashens:''' Execute ''that'', you [[PrecisionFStrike fucker]].
* The various ways scores of poorly produced official ''WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic'' and ''[[WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyEquestriaGirls Equestria Girls]]'' figurines are destroyed in the [[http://youtu.be/YgYjp9_Vj6I?t=6m23s My Little Pony Mystery Bags video]], which, in unusual fashion to Ashen videos, is as long as the 6 minute review. Rather than merely condemning them to his signature handheld blowtorch, Stuart has Andy, a chemicals expert, employ various creative methods of destruction (all backed with classical music). It's a cathartic moment of sorts for those who had to deal with ''Friendship Is Magic'' FanDumb on Youtube video comments over the years; even fans of the show were pleased with this as they are fed up with with how shoddy a lot of official products from Hasbro are.
* YMMV, but whenever Ashens eats the food he reviews, regardless of where they came from or their reputation. The most notable examples are the stuff from Poundland [[note]]people tend to avoid buying food from that place since most of the stuff they hold came from places like China, which may contain very harmful chemicals[[/note]] (the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpIVAzPdQMo Instant Cupcake]] and the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgHZya3qR4 Delicious Mallows]]), the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2UsLamksB4 Bean Boozled Jellybeans]] or the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E Whole Chicken in a Can]], which the latter is considered to be the most vile thing he reviewed thus far. That man is brave.
* Watching Ashens [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z14SlZ1i7rc violenty mangle]] a dancing [[TheScrappy Jar Jar Binks]] is ''extremely'' gratifying for anyone who was less than pleased with the way the prequels went down. Not much of a surprise, since Ashens himself is a long-time fan of the original trilogy, judging by another video where he used a flat hand press to destroy a rubber Stormtrooper.